• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are these worth...? 173-174g both 8/10 old chalky fingeprinty plastic

DSC01179.jpg

DSC01180.jpg

I figured here would be the place to ask:

Why are champion sharks selling for so much on the MP? I've been somewhat interested in one and was surprised to see a bunch of $14 new ones sitting on my local store's shelf. I assumed they were oop, or maybe the ones on the MP are a special version???

Let me know--be even cooler if you'd shoot me a PM. Thanks!

what are these worth...? 173-174g both 8/10 old chalky fingeprinty plastic

DSC01179.jpg

DSC01180.jpg

No-run, old-stamp JLS's aren't really worth a lot over stock prices.
The plastic isn't all that great, but it is, in my experience, better than new JLS plastic. These are less stable than the new JLS's, which is why I like them.
However, overstability = money in the DG world.
Some people will pay a premium for them, but the no-run stamp makes them somewhat less valuable.
If you can get $15+ out of them, take it.

Pretty sure I sold my 10/10 with ink for $18-20. I would ask $15 and see if you get it. These aren't available off the shelf at the store, usually.

the only reason for a higher price is because it was the only way to get a premium plastic whippet but now you can buy a star whippet in the innova f2 store

All are new and bagged

p2N4Tl.jpg

thanks

The Full Color is 1/100. . .I saw a few online listed around 150-200 but did not sell at that price. Is 100 unreasonable? This disc was a limited Innova CFR disc only given out at USDGC (for what it's worth they made 350 of the glows, so these are pretty dang rare)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts