• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GetAttachment.aspx

Just wondering if anyone knew what these were worth.

From 2004 Worlds and #28 of 60. They were given to the Bag tag winners and I believe staffers.

Champ TL (Glow)

Pics are fail Scoot_er. It looks like you're trying to link from your email...no?

Yup, and I figure it is better than half the guys that don't post any pics.

Like this; "How about of First run Valkyrie 7-10"....it is orange.

Yup, and I figure it is better than half the guys that don't post any pics.

Like this; "How about of First run Valkyrie 7-10"....it is orange.

Well, the problem is that we can't see the pictures unless we're signed into your email account...

RR Comet (blue sparkle LE?) if yes 50-60

CE Spider - in my opinion ink hurts it but 50-55 either way

Comet- $50-60 is the same as with no signature right?

With the Spider I would normally agree..although I have a feeling that this is the only one signed by Ken, Des, Pete, Ted, and the others that won that year. The fact that the disc came out in 02' and hass all the champs from that year must mean something.....I mean who really needs 20 CE Spiders to throw?...gotta end up as wallhangers at some point.

Hopefully this worked!

Attachments

• Comet.jpg
    Comet.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 77
  • Pig.jpg
    Pig.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Spider 3.jpg
    Spider 3.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 73
yup. prices are 50-60 on the RR and CE Spider (nice white stamp on the spider)

Yeah they aren't going anywhere soon...thanks

Any clue on the 04' farm animal disc? I also have a Full color Shark from 05' Mid-Nationals that is pretty cool....considering these were some of the older supercolors around.

Got a bunch of stuff here ... all thanks to PIAS ... Don't know prices on these though...

(5) 11x KC Aviars all 174-175, all around 6-7/10.
photo+1.JPG

Grid SM BB Aviar, 172g, 7.5/10
photo+2.JPG

CFR CE QJLS 174g, 7.5/10 (mostly because of ink and faded stamp) ... At least I am pretty sure it is CE. Stamp says 2002 and it is marked QJ on the back.
photo+3.JPG

^My buddy sold those for about 20 a pop new a year or two ago. So probably the same now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts