• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
max weight, 7/10, no ink, whats she worth? x mold

ceeagle2-1_zps2c161eb2.jpg

The posting for the leopard in this thread did not specify what run it was either. To be honest I do not have enough data for specific runs to be much help.

Of course their are people who can decipher what run it is by looking at the ink on back and the "white streak" test. IMO neither of these characteristics are 100% accurate, but that's for another thread.

Is there any market for pre-thumtrac birdies?

Attachments

• birdie.jpg
    birdie.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 10
Throw in the dark Viper. 172g 8/10 only because of a little ink on back.

Attachments

• viper.jpg
    viper.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 8
Thanks guys. I sold it for $20 just now. Marketplace is awesome.

Anyone on the throw in the dark Viper?

I don't know much about Millennium, and I recently got this JLS 1.7. The plastic feels a little slick and fingerprinty, red, black stamp, no extra ink, conservative 6/10, marked 174 JLS. I looked around and found some mixed info. Worth anything more than normal? Photos are a little dark. Thanks everyone.
http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj543/inthebasket/IMG_20130120_190652.jpg
http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj543/inthebasket/IMG_20130120_190703.jpg

By many/most accounts, the JLS 1.7's are CE.
I have a couple JLS 1.7's and they feel and look like early taffy CE. They were sold as CE and I bought them as CE.
Now, I don't want to release a storm of protests from those that disagree. I respect those that say these are not CE and I respectfully disagree.
You'll have to choose whom to believe.
Please note that QJLS and JLS have totally different run #'s.
A QJLS 1.7 is stock price.
A JLS 1.7 is CE, at least every one that I have seen.
Worth about $25, maybe more, if you can find someone who is convinced that it is CE. I have two X-out whites that I paid $18 and $22 for.
These deserve to be worth more, but there is so much disagreement about their authenticity.
I have my opinion, others have theirs.

My one caveat/reservation on this disc is that it isn't white. I have not seen a non-white CE. I'd love to see it in person, to verify, but, of course that's impossible. Still, my best guess is CE, ~$25.

ok, what about...

1. 8/10 175.9 g KC Pro 11x Fly Dye Teebird (ink in rim)

2. 8/10 167.7g KC Pro 11x PEarly Yellow Teebird (ink in rim) it's a bit heavier than most pearlies

Status
Not open for further replies.