• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
max weight, 8+/10, proto ape with team stamp, ink on inside rim

TeamApe_zps1f7cb23a.jpg

What's she worth?

12x Pre Number San Marino 2 ring Aviars - all white, new and max weight

Green, purple, and orange stamps (rare stamp colors!)

How much these worth nowadays?

thanks

By many/most accounts, the JLS 1.7's are CE.
I have a couple JLS 1.7's and they feel and look like early taffy CE. They were sold as CE and I bought them as CE.
Now, I don't want to release a storm of protests from those that disagree. I respect those that say these are not CE and I respectfully disagree.
You'll have to choose whom to believe.
Please note that QJLS and JLS have totally different run #'s.
A QJLS 1.7 is stock price.
A JLS 1.7 is CE, at least every one that I have seen.
Worth about $25, maybe more, if you can find someone who is convinced that it is CE. I have two X-out whites that I paid $18 and $22 for.
These deserve to be worth more, but there is so much disagreement about their authenticity.
I have my opinion, others have theirs.

My one caveat/reservation on this disc is that it isn't white. I have not seen a non-white CE. I'd love to see it in person, to verify, but, of course that's impossible. Still, my best guess is CE, ~$25.

go back a few pages. prerube posted a quote from ZAM.

you might find it interesting.

I've got two of the three different 1.6 JLS that ZAM mentions as completely different runs. One is soild red that is starting to peel, NOT CE IMO. The other is a white disc dyed in similar colors and circular pattern that's grippy, fingerprinty, and durable like the other 20 or so ce qjs and ce jls I've owned like these:

dscn0547q.jpg

dscn0548f.jpg

Did you pick the fake CE "J", cause I can't tell the difference?

The one below is easier to tell.

dscn0549fs.jpg

Nice eagle... I gave bmast $65 for my fancy glitter stamp.

dscn0498c.jpg

go back a few pages. prerube posted a quote from ZAM.

you might find it interesting.

Thought I covered that.
Quote pertained to QJLS's.
No relation to JLS numbering.

Anyone know about throw in the dark Viper? Great shape except for small ink on back.

Attachments

• viper.jpg
    viper.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 5
Any thoughts on what kind of disc this may be? I know a profile would be more helpful but i did not think of that until now. Thanks for any help. Also, possible worth?

its 8/10 175g

Attachments

• Super color DGLO 2005.jpg
    Super color DGLO 2005.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 30
Feel of the rim and check if it has a weird ridge/bead. If it does it is a spectra. There were a lot of spectras in full color back in 2005.

Feel of the rim and check if it has a weird ridge/bead. If it does it is a spectra. There were a lot of spectras in full color back in 2005.

Thanks for your help! I will take a profile when i am home and repost, that will make this much easier.

2007? players cup buzzz 10/10 with a small bubble in the rim

pic 1
pic 2

are these all cryztals? It is crystal clear but its pretty stiff...thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.