• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any help on the value of this 175 10x Roc 8+/10 flat, ink, and has some peeling? I've never seen a dyed one, owned by Matty-O and his brother.

dscn0554bf.jpg

dscn0555x.jpg

dscn0556r.jpg

I understand Matty-O just crushed several top 10 pros at that Sun King tourney in FL last weekend!!! He's pretty good:D

A regular 10x Roc in that condition is probably worth $60, but I'm not positive if the dye improves the worth or not?

My guess would be that the dye ups the value.

If that roc didnt have ink it would be worth a lot. As is still good price the stamp is perfect and the dye looks sick. Wasnt MattyO selling it for $100? Ive seen it before

Anyone have any info on this one? Its an ontario Roc i got for christmas about 6 years ago from my parents. they had no idea what disc golf was and thought it was a gag-gift promo frisbee... turns out it was a great find! i didn't play much disc golf at the time and didn't do any research, but i found it in storage a few weeks ago and started looking around - i can find NO information on it whatsoever. we can't find the receipt for it either... but my mother does remember only paying about $5 for it! ridiculous. I'd love to know value but i'm not really as concerned with that as the origin of the disc. anyone?

vwdisc2.jpg

^bring it tomorrow.......I can tell you more about it. As far as the origin of the stamp.....I would have no idea, maybe somebody on here can tell you that one.

^bring it tomorrow.......I can tell you more about it. As far as the origin of the stamp.....I would have no idea, maybe somebody on here can tell you that one.

Sounds good. I wish I would have known better at the time, but I played a bunch of rounds with it and its got the usual dings/nicks etc. not in super great condition, but it'd be nice to know more about it anyway.

well maybe i will hold onto it and let it age a lil. the only reason that i got it was because that was the year worlds was in my home town, and a home town fav won

well maybe i will hold onto it and let it age a lil. the only reason that i got it was because that was the year worlds was in my home town, and a home town fav won

They're cool discs and if it has sentimental value to you then it was worth every penny. There are guys out there that wouldn't sell you their 4/10 dx aviar for $100.

Any help on the value of this 175 10x Roc 8+/10 flat, ink, and has some peeling? I've never seen a dyed one, owned by Matty-O and his brother.

dscn0554bf.jpg

dscn0555x.jpg

dscn0556r.jpg

I understand Matty-O just crushed several top 10 pros at that Sun King tourney in FL last weekend!!! He's pretty good:D

This is the 10x that Cam Colglaizer sold isn't it. He was asking like 40 wasn't he. I would put it in the 50 range.

Anyone have any info on this one? Its an ontario Roc i got for christmas about 6 years ago from my parents. they had no idea what disc golf was and thought it was a gag-gift promo frisbee... turns out it was a great find! i didn't play much disc golf at the time and didn't do any research, but i found it in storage a few weeks ago and started looking around - i can find NO information on it whatsoever. we can't find the receipt for it either... but my mother does remember only paying about $5 for it! ridiculous. I'd love to know value but i'm not really as concerned with that as the origin of the disc. anyone?

vwdisc2.jpg

You could buy those out of the VW catalog for a while. There were a decent amount stamped. Going rate is whatever the price of used ontario rocs is right now.

This is the 10x that Cam Colglaizer sold isn't it. He was asking like 40 wasn't he. I would put it in the 50 range.

I would tend to agree with this. as a thrower it's like 50-60. tye dyed (factory) are fairly few and far between and natural beauties are even rarer. I have one of each and covet them as my two favorite 10x's.

DSC03206.jpg

tyedye

DSC03967.jpg

natural beauty(ish)

new, these are both over $100 easily. but in thrower condition, i wouldn't put them anywhere over what a standard white thrower would bring.

You could buy those out of the VW catalog for a while. There were a decent amount stamped. Going rate is whatever the price of used ontario rocs is right now.

any idea on where to get more? i've yet to see another one anywhere. i've contacted several vw dealerships all over the country with zero success.

Status
Not open for further replies.