• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've got a 175g Champ Spider orange with a bunch of sharpie art 7/10 ontario tooled...any ball park figures??

Probably very little if it has a bunch of sharpie art. Can't imagine it going for more than stock even if ontarios happen to be more rare (which I don't know whether that is the case or not)

Ok so I have this disc and I have no idea what it is or what it is worth. It is stark white with no stamp, its an Innova Mold and looks kind of TLish but the rim is almost plus like. Its not a TL plus because its at least 5 years old. On the back it says EXP but it is not an EXP1. Im almost thinking its an experimental or prototype disc, but of what mold i have no clue. Ive provided pics of this white whale for everyones viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• IMG_3712.jpg
    IMG_3712.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3713.jpg
    IMG_3713.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3714.jpg
    IMG_3714.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 25
0DF60F12-0E29-400A-800D-1D7008CF84AF-425-000000452DEBB13C_zps817333eb.jpg

180 10/10 chingy

Depends for me if the ink is in the middle or the rim. I will pay more for rim ink vs back in the middle ink. If it is a eagle x vs eagle L, same story. X is more stable than a L and totally different purposes. I use eagles to an extent to hammer on a shot that I want to go straight and hookup. More than a drone but less than a predator. I would say 50 is fair for sure this time of the year. You might get up to 70 on ebay once spring comes.

I got these when I first got into the sport and would like to sell but I have no idea what their worth. Bottom right is a viper (thanks to those in the ID this disc thread) w/ ink on the bottom, no idea what the top right is...
DSCN0157_zps0e89c88b.jpg

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Ok so a buddy of mine just got these two amazing museum pieces. Any ideas on their values? The first yellowish looking one is unthrown and has been on a guys wall for 25 years. The other is an Eagle and has light scuffing nothing more.

Attachments

• IMG_3717.jpg
    IMG_3717.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3718.jpg
    IMG_3718.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 48
I got these when I first got into the sport and would like to sell but I have no idea what their worth. Bottom right is a viper (thanks to those in the ID this disc thread) w/ ink on the bottom, no idea what the top right is...
DSCN0157_zps0e89c88b.jpg

Any help is greatly appreciated!

$5-10 a piece. Good old discs but they're either too worn to be worth much or they aren't that rare.

The Viper would be $25 if new but it's not in great shape. The Scorpion looks good but its one of the less rare circle-stamps.

Ok so a buddy of mine just got these two amazing museum pieces. Any ideas on their values? The first yellowish looking one is unthrown and has been on a guys wall for 25 years. The other is an Eagle and has light scuffing nothing more.

As in original eagle?

Ok so I have this disc and I have no idea what it is or what it is worth. It is stark white with no stamp, its an Innova Mold and looks kind of TLish but the rim is almost plus like. Its not a TL plus because its at least 5 years old. On the back it says EXP but it is not an EXP1. Im almost thinking its an experimental or prototype disc, but of what mold i have no clue. Ive provided pics of this white whale for everyones viewing pleasure.

its a EXP.... banshee top/eagle X wing...

Status
Not open for further replies.