• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this JK Valkyrie? No ink, but has some fading / stains.

jAgjlJs.jpg

What's the weight on her? Last one I sold went for about 30, but it was 174 and a bit prettier, so I'd say around 25 for that one.

How about this JK Valkyrie? No ink, but has some fading / stains.

jAgjlJs.jpg

Disclaimer: These are final ebay prices with shipping included! Take the sale price (X) and subtract $2.80 (X-2.80=Y) and then multiply Y by .87 you will find an accurate estimate amount the seller received from the sale. This chart also shows how much somebody, somewhere will pay for a specific disc, regardless of fees tacked on by ebay, paypal, or usps.
4wgJ6N2l.jpg

8.5/10, only ink is Feldberg's initials, 179g...What's she worth fellas?

ProtoSuperRoc-1_zps0bb9e437.jpg

9.9/10 unthrown but has a scratch on the bottom of the disc, 179g, how about this one?

10XRoc179_zpsd3332d08.jpg

149g, 7ish/10, has faded black ink and Nikko's ink in red and Japan Open weight stamp, what's it worth?

10XRoc150_zpsf4f831da.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a few...

10/10 ESP Buzzz SS 174g USADGC with mini foil stamp (more flex than esp but not as much as flx)
picture.php

9/10 FLX Z Wasp 166g with Discraft Stamp (Cryztal FLX, maybe? Way more flex than LE GLO Z FLX)
picture.php

And has anyone seen a Cryztal FLX Buzzz (2011 Run)with the ghost bee stamp?
Looks similar to this (w/o sparkles)
picture.php

Would you pay over $30?
I tried getting one off feebay and thought it was mine, but of course was sniped last-second while I was in church and not near the computer. :wall:

My .02 on buying discs here and on ebay and their potential worth.

~ Ebay will generally be higher on everything to cover fees etc. The collectibles don't sneak by too many users and usually are won for more than I would want to pay. It is mostly overpriced on the BIN collectibles stuff. One the plus side, it is a good place to see pics of many different discs.

~ DGCR used to have more of a "player's" type sales threads (with reasonably priced throwers) but now seems to have lost those types and is now full of plastic pushers. Just have to do more legwork now and be on at the right time to score before the "day-traders" snatch them up and try to flip them here or on there.

7/10 CE Eagle X 168g Inked as you can See

Disclaimer: These are final ebay prices with shipping included! Take the sale price (X) and subtract $2.80 (X-2.80=Y) and then multiply Y by .87 you will find an accurate estimate amount the seller received from the sale. This chart also shows how much somebody, somewhere will pay for a specific disc, regardless of fees tacked on by ebay, paypal, or usps.
OV8az9zl.jpg

10 dollars apeice. Just send them my way.

Or not. Those are very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts