• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
k323kh.jpg

jpd9xf.jpg

Sandstorm valk, 8.5 or 9/10 (no ink, no gouges, just faded stamp and scuffs)

175g

what do you guys think a 2001 CE roc with a Big Bird DX stamp would bring? My buddie got it from the innova factory. Im debating on posting pic bc they said if they see it being sold they will be highly upset its 1 of 3 in existence.

all of it i think??? i don't even want to know but not like it was really stamped it was done after hours?

Ching Roc..."ring of rocs" in green and red, and Huk Lab ghost stamp. 7/10.

8581075901_f0aab066b0_z.jpg

8581076649_70d9479406_z.jpg

Ching Roc..."ring of rocs" in green and red, and Huk Lab ghost stamp. 7/10.

Any value to a pearly champ rhyno 175? Ontario mold with patent numbers on top and bottom? 8/10 with some rub off on the stamp.

Any value to a pearly champ rhyno 175? Ontario mold with patent numbers on top and bottom? 8/10 with some rub off on the stamp.

Ive seen guys on here have pearly Rhynos for sale (new) for 28-30. But I think right now the actual market value for an 8/10 is about $16-$18 max. I own 4, I wish they were worth more trust me lol.

Ive seen guys on here have pearly Rhynos for sale (new) for 28-30. But I think right now the actual market value for an 8/10 is about $16-$18 max. I own 4, I wish they were worth more trust me lol.

Thanks. I have never gotten into rhynos so I had no idea what they are going for. I got it in trade today for a couple junk bliz destroyers. It's pretty so I wanted it. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.