• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
USDGC ROC 2001

1st disc- USDGC 2001 Zonedriven Roc #3 "The Perfect One" I can't find the air bubble, weight 179

2nd disc- USDGC 2001 ODOC perfect condition 180 written and scaled?

bump
165 pre Berry champ Leo beautiful pearl yellow 8.5/10
2012-10-19_14-02-44_858.jpg
[/IMG]

1st disc- USDGC 2001 Zonedriven Roc #3 "The Perfect One" I can't find the air bubble, weight 179

2nd disc- USDGC 2001 ODOC perfect condition 180 written and scaled?

probably the real value of
2001 zonedriven can only be determined by the last sale of them because they are so rare they usually go up each time they trade hands.

i would guess 1700

disc 2 probably 300 is all you will get but if you wait 400 is doable after around xmas.

Just a few more...

0214091313.jpg

0214091315.jpg

try posting them with weights and conditions.

the ching roc is priceless. the market will never pay out what it should for that "INKED" disc. i would guess 100 dollars but doubtful people would pay for signed discs. this might be one of the few that people want signed.

9x aviar....i guess another 100 bucks i never see them. like never and that flying eye is wicked.

valk looks late CE from picture not worth too much. weight will determine price

gazelles...i have no idea.

9x aviar could get $150+ unless it is really light.

Gazelle probably only bring in $30-40 max, collector market isn't really there.

I agree with Elnino about the ching roc, you won't get fair value for it. Post the weight on the valk as that will determine some of the value.

Status
Not open for further replies.