• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I happened to run across a bar stamp totem teebird at around a 6 or 6.5/10 in a trade this weekend. How much are those going for these days?

Thoughts on value. 2 se t-birds brand new with copious flashing. Rainbow is 174.

jmwGnOpl.jpg

ummm, first time posting so tell me if im in the wrong place but I was just wondering how much a CE Firebird would be worth? Looking to sell it to increase my disk count

It is very helpful if you supply a picture, weight, and give a sleepy rating. Otherwise it could be worth 16.49 - 107.50.

This one sold for 33 bucks shipped a week ago on disc golf collector exchange. Your probably in similar condition would go for 20-25

I think that is the circle stamp. I could be wrong but I have the bar stamp. It is a smaller totem teebird with Ultra Long Range Driver next to it. If a picture would help I might be able to get a crude one for example.

Someone is looking to trade or even purchase these two discs from me. I've never checked the price for the Destroyer. Could you guys please help me with the prices for each? A fair price for both parties.
Thanks in advance.

CUiwq5il.jpg
RuoL3Ebl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.