• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unsure what this disc actually is, and also curious to how much it's worth.
Discraft PDGA National Doubles Round Rock, TX. No date, tooling, or indication of what the disc is. Large diameter, scales at 177.1. Feels like Pro D or Elite X. Thanks in advance!

3FF60F04-A006-4F9F-8C5F-51430AB78620-2716-0000026A71D16953_zps8c798c69.jpg

00EFC195-5B30-40EF-A25E-BFE55CA95F2F-2716-0000026A8919FCF9_zpsf002f9f1.jpg

I was told this is either a Marauder or Tracer. These worth anything? Also is there a way to tell the diff between Marauder/Tracer?

proline was only ran in 03 (maybe late 02 or early 04? probably not but ya know, in that time frame). Its just a normal pro wraith, thats all.

just seems weird that it is not pro lie plastic at all. its is very tacky, very champion feel to it. asked many long time throwers and they all say that it feels like champion before i show them the stamp. just doesnt seem like it could be just a run of the mill pro wraith.

Saw one of these on ebay for $100 granted his is unthrown but would it really be in that neighborhood?

Also what should I expect to pay for a small bead grid stamp avair? I am looking to pick some up.

Looking at maybe buying a first run Vibram VP. No chunking, straight orange. Let's assume max weight and 10/10, what should I offer?

Looking at maybe buying a first run Vibram VP. No chunking, straight orange. Let's assume max weight and 10/10, what should I offer?

About what a new current run would sell for I believe. Maybe a couple bucks more. Also check the Vibram Collectors facebook group. Some of the guys on there might think differently than what I do.

New help with values on these. Quick response would be appreciated.

null_zps90eca1b2.jpg

Dx aero 179g rancho cal tooled. 9/10 no ink

null_zps1bf61e7a.jpg

Dx bar stamp bottom stamped aviar. 174g double ringed San Marino beadless. 9/10 no ink

Thanks you

http://imgur.com/a/ctges#0

173.8g Pink Pro Line Rhyno, 9/10

Mr Unclechicken, nice disc. If you decide to sell this disc I have to suggest not to list it as 9/10. The fact that it is faded and has obviously been thrown, the highest I would rate it at is 7.5. (maybe....pictures are never as good as holding the disc) I believe the sleepy scale (described below) is the standard most buyers and sellers refer to. Have a good day!

Disc Condition Scale aka "The Sleepy Scale"
10 - Never thrown, no ink, brand new condition
9 - Field tested or used for one or two rounds
8 - Lightly used with very minimal wear
7 - Used with some minor dings or scuffs but still in good shape
6 - Typical used disc with the usual dings, scratches but still worthy
5 – Kind of beat, significant wear, has lost a good bit of it's stability
4 - Beat up turnover disc with some evident war story wear
3 or under - Beat to Hades dog chew toy

N1sEUfSl.jpg

More of a general question but to older Wizards have any value; circa '07-08? I can't seem to find much info to see if they have changed their mold since then or not.

More of a general question but to older Wizards have any value; circa '07-08? I can't seem to find much info to see if they have changed their mold since then or not.
Normally the sought after Wizards are the circle tooling. Not sure they're collectible in the sense of gaining more value with time, but as throwers they are the ones most people seem to be after.

I forgot to mention 10/10

Anyone got an accurate price on these? I have heard everything from 20-55 on FB

You've answered your own question. I'll only buy them at around 25 (which is fairly often) but I've seen a few on ebay go for 50 or so. I'd sell it for 25 probably, that seems fair. It isn't a particularly interesting or rare color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts