• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I found a used Discraft Z Reaper. The stamp is pretty faded, but other then that, it's in decent shape - probably a 6-7/10. Is there any value in it? Thanks!

2004 Z Buzz with Wasp tooling. 178g new never thrown.

buzz_f.jpg

I have a few other discs i'd like estimates for (5 or so...). Is there a limit on how many I can post in a single day? I'm new here and don't want to break the rules :)

2004 Z Buzz with Wasp tooling. 178g new never thrown.

buzz_f.jpg

I have a few other discs i'd like estimates for (5 or so...). Is there a limit on how many I can post in a single day? I'm new here and don't want to break the rules :)

probably 60-80 on the buzzz.
no limit on the # you can post in a day just please be patient with estimates :)

I promise to be patient with replies if everyone promises to be patient with my image linking skills... Strugglin' at the moment...

Let's try this method from flickr:

1st run ESP Wasp 178g never thrown

ESPWasp_f by wetdogsmell, on Flickr

Vintage Comet value?

Vintage Discraft Comet (Saturn stamp) from pre-2000. I've had it since I was 16, played with it a dozen or so times then, shelved it for close to 8 years, and then found it again recently. I'd rate it a 6 or 7 out of 10.

http://i.imgur.com/GySN7Oh.jpg?1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.