• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 170g unthrown first run C-PD. Patent number on back. Might throw it in the MP but don't know what they are going for. Thanks!

Picked this up in a trade for a new plain disc on the weekend...very happy. Never thrown, no ink, probably 9/10 due to storage wear...

600511_10151527142242843_1871132362_n.jpg

bump

profile of both

goblin first
orc second

im just assuming here, please anyone tell me if these are different discs. just gathering from experience.

I do not believe the Champion Orc came out with the "Big Star" or "Proto Star" stamp. Could it be an SL?

Any idea on an original WASP Tooled Buzzz with the old Z plastic, tye-dye, 10/10, in the 170-173 range? Not Barstamp; it has the lowercase "elite" and uppercase "Z" and "Buzzz" stamped at one end (like this http://www.hazyshade.com/media/catalog/category/file_7.gif), and "Discraft" stamped opposite that. I don't have a picture, it's a buddy of mine's backup and he's never thrown it. I told him I'd see what it's worth and maybe sell it for him.

This is what I have for Non-Barstamped Buzzzs with Wasp tooling. Most have been clear. Wide price range. Good Luck
6c2Q8YCl.jpg

Very old discs

A friend of mine's dad used to be buddies with ed headrick. The white discs are just old discs of his from when he played in the eighties. The green disc is a christmas gift from ed headrick, he used to print these up and give them out. Would love to get an idea for what it's worth. He's likely going to sell it because he wants to get into the sport and doesn't have money to buy discs. He has no idea how to price it, however.

gzZSt7P.jpg

0CInRQh.jpg

Very sorry about those images sizes! By the time I noticed my mistake I could no longer edit it!

Whats it worth? Clear Crystal Buzzz "SS" Actual SS not the fake one that says Super Straight lol.....

p.s. the table is dirty, not the disc.

164233_365929030191982_1435927370_n.jpg

Any idea on an original WASP Tooled Buzzz with the old Z plastic, tye-dye, 10/10, in the 170-173 range? Not Barstamp; it has the lowercase "elite" and uppercase "Z" and "Buzzz" stamped at one end (like this http://www.hazyshade.com/media/catalog/category/file_7.gif), and "Discraft" stamped opposite that. I don't have a picture, it's a buddy of mine's backup and he's never thrown it. I told him I'd see what it's worth and maybe sell it for him.

go a few pages back and you will find buzzz info.

Circle stamp gazelle worth anything? Few dings on the rim. Nothing to drastic. Prob a 6/10. I can't post pic now, but it's a black to yellow fade in color. Stamp is in good condition.

i got a first run rhyno i believe. it is white with red innova barstamp and says"The Choice Of Champions For Disc Golf". it doesnt say rhyno anywhere or have any markings on the back...can anybody help me out? 7/10 condition

Status
Not open for further replies.