• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The orange disc is indeed a dx roc. I know because I have the same thing. Therefore, I'm assuming the red disc is a roc as well.
The orange disc stamp is just the World's Biggest stamp from 1996. I have a Shark, Cobra and Viper with that stamp. It really doesn't narrow down the mold at all.

yeah the orange one is smaller than the red one by a couple mm. They are not sharks, I've compared them. I need to compare them to a cobra and I wouldn't even know where to find a viper. I could take some rim pictures if someone might recognize the disc that way. They have small rims with a little bit of a bead.

yeah the orange one is smaller than the red one by a couple mm. They are not sharks, I've compared them. I need to compare them to a cobra and I wouldn't even know where to find a viper. I could take some rim pictures if someone might recognize the disc that way. They have small rims with a little bit of a bead.
Post profile pics in the ID this disc thread and someone will be able to help you better.

They sound like they are Rocs or Cobras.

Here is your disc nerd moment of zen: Both Rocs and Cobras of that vintage had Ontario tooling which said "Innova-Champion Discs, Inc." with "Ontario, CA. 91761" underneath. The Cobra tooling is larger, and they don't line up the same. On the Cobra the "1" at the end of the zip code is under the comma between "discs" and "Inc." On the Ontario Roc, the "1" is under the second "s" in "discs" before the comma.

So if you read the tooling, you can tell a Cobra and Ontario Roc apart.

If the "Ontario" part of the tooling is in line with the rest of the tooling and not underneath, it's probably a Viper. Unless it's a Raven. :|

What is the going rate for an Augusta Wraith such as this? 9/10....no ink....pearly.

hvta.jpg

Good call.....the 10/10 was supposed to go on the Roc.....Picture on the SW does not show it well but it's been thrown very little....from what I see what you see in the pic is mainlt storage wear. Would call it an easy 8/10.

i need help with this 86 softie. 7/10 177g
1098336_10100155696545101_235867738_n.jpg

Let me know when you find out. I need a thrower Softie.

FWIW, the stamp doesn't really date it; DTW sold that stamp through the 90's so it could be a lot later than the '89-ish time frame of Wisecup's World's win.

I remember schusterick was looking for these. Any idea on value? 180 and new.

704F6EB1-6B0B-4B3E-B9F4-25D63A592AAD-4074-0000048EEDEF547C_zps0190fd5c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts