• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

John McCray and Jay Reading are in the lead in Masters at 11 under on Nevin... damn. Phil Arthur and Climo are 3 shots back at 8 under.

It's making all these 1000 rated players look very human so I'm getting the idea of how tricky it is. Brodacst over for the day. not bad not great.

I'd give the afternoon coverage a C+

wait... the broadcast is over and they didn't even finish the round?

Yeah, they are eastern. Kind of crappy it cut off for 25 minutes then just showed a bunch of people tossing the last hole.

Yea the follow one group don't work for the last group on that course. send em out first if you want good streaming live video of one group. 3 hours was not enough Tme eitherwith all of the interruptions.

I can only really watch Saturday so hopefully they get their poop together by the WORLD FINALS. Oh, and I hear Crump is on the mic???? If so it is totally worth $8

I paid my $8 at 3:59 thinking it ended at 5 CST. Got to see Crazy say "See you tomorrow!" and it ended. F

Sucks that they weren't able to finish broadcasting the full round, but don't forget you can drag the timeline indicator on the video backwards to watch all of the coverage from this round and the women's round from the morning...

All of the Adv Men 1st round scores are finally in. Scott Smith of Charlotte shot a 10 under 46... 1068 rated round. Yeah the hometown advantage is real. Only 3 guys not from NC in the top 10 of pool K.

i think he killed it at the 21 hole salute or whatever tourney was there before worlds. coleman is hanging close, though.

Guess my 45 out there the other day was better then I thought. Coverage seemed below average today and pretty weak to end early. Top of other pools are NC with Josh and Lucas

i think he killed it at the 21 hole salute or whatever tourney was there before worlds. coleman is hanging close, though.

Yep, he rolled it then, and he rolled it again! Great shooting. I'm looking for some good disc karma; I went to look for a Boss I lost in a creek and found an XCal of his, so maybe some mojo will rub off on me.

As for me, I shot well, save one horrendous and one OB hole, and I'm probably in the middle somewhere. Looking forward to tomorrow's rounds at Hornets and Kilborne.