• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I seriously think I have a problem. Not only am I dreaming about it, but when in the dream I get into a tight area, I have caught myself awake, rolling over and moving the cat to try to make room for me to get a forehand shot in. :eek:

I either need to get out more or get another hobby to distract me.

I usually jump my wife and tear one off, and that seems to distract me for a little while. Of course, I think she is getting a little tired of my throwing my hands in the air at the end and screaming "ACE".

I am sure she would rather me yell her name or something.

Another time she got really pissed, because we had just had a "session" and were laying there doing some pillow talk, and I brought up the fact that I needed to get a back up disc, before I played that weekend. That didn't go over to well.

I usually jump my wife and tear one off, and that seems to distract me for a little while. Of course, I think she is getting a little tired of my throwing my hands in the air at the end and screaming "ACE".

I am sure she would rather me yell her name or something.

Another time she got really pissed, because we had just had a "session" and were laying there doing some pillow talk, and I brought up the fact that I needed to get a back up disc, before I played that weekend. That didn't go over to well.

Was it the cheering, or the fact that you got it done in one stroke that really upset her? :D

The 1st thing my son(Brock) ever held was a mini. They hadn't even got him cleaned up yet. Then he yanked it across the room. I cryed

Anyone else feel really down when it's just a bad day to go out? Probably in the last week I've only gone out once thanks to crazy winds, rain and just bad weather. I don't think I'm going to like this winter unless I road trip somewhere where I can still disc golf in nice weather.

I was at Academy Sports getting a disc, and I spent 10 minutes rearranging the discs, and making sure the right discs were in the right slots. They were all mixed up.

head south fur the winter

Anyone else feel really down when it's just a bad day to go out? Probably in the last week I've only gone out once thanks to crazy winds, rain and just bad weather. I don't think I'm going to like this winter unless I road trip somewhere where I can still disc golf in nice weather.

I know you guys have a lot more epic courses than Midnight and myself, but we have some solid 4's and a few 4 1/2 sprinkled around East Texas and the Dallas area and 1 in North Louisiana... Lake Bisteneau State park. Midnight or myself might caddy for you.:D

When I worked on the Dock for DHL, While I would wait for the drivers to start coming in, I would take the metal bag holders. (The ones where you bend the sides in, and place a garbage bag over it) I would set these Garbage Bins up on the opposite sides of the dock, and make my own 2 Basket, Par 2 course!

When you haven't played in about a month and a half because you did something to your back but still frequent a disc golf forum. :)

My Chiropractor said I was the worst he had seen for someone my age.

When I watch Robin Hood every Saturday night on BBC America I imagine playing a round in Sherwood Forest.

Around Thanksgiving last year, I was watching a show about the Pilgrims, and thinking about what it would be like living back then, and was thinking about what it would take to make a disc out of wood, and build a basket out of some logs and some fishing net. Also, it would be cool to get the Indians to play.

I made the mistake of telling my wife this, and she just looked at me and walked away shaking her head, mumbling something about "your obsesed" or something like that.

Latest posts