• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Hey all,

I will be happy with anything sent..that being said,

Shirt Size: XXL
Hat Size: L/XL or 7 5/8...yep, big melon

I have rebooted my game due to lack of playing, currently I am only throwing Leopards & Yeti Pro Aviars, so, there are lots of discs I would like to try/re-try. I'm not a real fan of super stable discs as they just cut on me (SHOCKING)

Can't wait to get my addy's!!!

Update.

Got my ss email.

Shirt xl
Hat adj.

Rivers and flows are discs I wouldn't mind trying. Other than that I like floppy wizards. Any collectible stuff. Rare Discraft. Don't throw much innova.

Ok, Im In!
Shirt- L
Hat- M
Likes: MVP Discs, First Run Ion, Vibram, anything really.... cool looking minis, other little things.

I will add a little bit more info to help people out. Main drivers now are fairway drivers speed 9 and less. I like weights for the drivers to be 170 and under. Not a huge fan of champion plastic drivers but its a gift so I am going to be happy no matter what

Email sent in earlier today!

shirt size: medium

I love me some MVP discs. Can't get enough of them. Looking to try out a GL fuse too. Other than that, I'd be pretty happy with whatever as long as it's not a Relic or Graboid!

I updated my info too!!!

disc i would like to try are CHAMP VULCANS boss, trek, Sword, and a CE eagle/leopard (i dont care about condition i just want a thrower)Discs i throw:Glow Gazelles<3 Destroyers<3 Vulcans <3,whippets, classic roc and just pretty much anything overstable
My shirt size is an XL and hat size is ATLEAST an xl

Last edited:
I actually updated this again D= sorry for the confusion to my Secret Santa!!

disc i would like to try are ***R-Wood avairs CHAMP/glow VULCANS*** boss, trek, Sword, and a CE eagle/leopard (i dont care about condition i just want a thrower)Discs i throw:Glow Gazelles<3 Destroyers<3 Vulcans <3,whippets, classic roc and just pretty much anything overstable
My shirt size is an XL and hat size is ATLEAST an xl

Got my SS message! Slight update here.
If it's not a disc I like Olive/OD, brown, orange or black. OD green/Black Paracord products are good.

Discs. I like blue, red or white. VIP Westside King and Swords and Northman

L64 Trident, XXX, Striker, Halo. Prodiscus Premium Jokeri. Chalky Wizards, not SSSSSSSSSsoft. KC Pro Rocs Classic Innova i.e. Teebird, TL , Roc and Eagle are sweetl, JK Pro Valk I'd be down to try out a TL+

Huk Lab Products.

Size XXL, Hat XL-XXL

I'll be happy with anything. I won't cry if I get a Groove, I'll just use it as kindling. Thanks!

"Secret Santa (I would love to try a 4x Kenny and a CE Leo, am a huge fan of 4x JK's and will throw most slower speed stuff other than eagles. I also dont like Discraft but love Lat and Vibram. Shirt and hat size are XL.) "

This is an awesome idea. We should all put our SS wants in our signature and populate the DGCR with SS goodness!

Final wishlist

Superglow voodoo

Crystal Buzzz

Bottom stamp star destroyer

Beat to S**T star destroyer

Stickers for my chair

Kc pro roc (not maxed out in weight)

Hat size M/L

Shirt size L
Thanks!