• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

you could probably post it here, they'll know who it was after it arrives anyway. confirmation number just shows the box moving not it's destination while in transit. The secret ends after they get the box for the most part.

I dont think they would know ,even when the package arrives. Unless you put your DGCR handle on it. But Im sure when they recieve my "personal gift" the jig will be up. :popcorn:

I would like to try

Shirt L hat L
ESP zone 170+
champ leopard 170 +
Pro, star Rhyno 170+
TL 170+
anything kc

Let the last minute buying from black friday places begin!!! I figure if they don't show up by middle of next week I'll just use discs from my personal stash.

Saint Nicholas, I would really like:
-Anything in my sig, except rhynos
-Wraiths (167-169), Eagles (167-171), Leopards (168-175+), Cros (165-175+)
-I'm pretty flex on weights and used discs are great too!
-I really like bright colors dayglow chartreuse for example, swirly/natural beauties, pearly discs...
-If I had to ask for one thing, and this would be big, I really want to try some oop eagle or leopard. So a CE, Proline, or preBarry would be sweet!
-You don't have to bother with the minis, stickers, beer coozies, hats, shirts, pencils, etc. It's nice, but I can't throw those!:thmbup:

Thanks in advance Mr. Santy Claws

you will need to keep it until your recipient post on here

That makes sense. Really, It's just to protect yourself in case the PO screws up or the box gets swiped.

I would like to humbly suggest a new thread is started to post the pics of the SS gifts. We're at 17+ pages already. But I am impressed with the number of peeps jumping on the SS sleigh.

Some nice ideas have ben posted. Didn't even think about adding some local beers to my wants or to my box of goodies to mail out. If my SS sees this, feel free to send me a bottle. :p

That makes sense. Really, It's just to protect yourself in case the PO screws up or the box gets swiped.

I would like to humbly suggest a new thread is started to post the pics of the SS gifts. We're at 50+ pages already. But I am impressed with the number of peeps jumping on the SS sleigh.

Some nice ideas have ben posted. Didn't even think about adding some local beers to my wants or to my box of goodies to mail out. If my SS sees this, feel free to send me a bottle. :p

agreed, on the last part! I'm ****** up on kraken ri1ght now that my cowoerder brough out! /i could yse a good local brea!w*

Alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, or liquor) are not considered hazardous but can't go in the mail.

That is what the USPS website says. I dunno if the first person with the idea to send local brews was aware or if no one thought to check but if you do feel compelled to send beer to your secret santa be aware

Latest posts