• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

Okay, I got mine today..Wanted to have a little fun with my sender

Something fishy is going on
:p:p

Fishy is the man and he really hooked me up.

3 packs of hand warmers
GL Core Red
GL River Yellow
KC Pro Aviar White
a patch (wolf?)
Old No 23 Barley Wine Ale
and A huge bottle of Bristol Christmas Ale

Not sure if it was on purpose or not, but the Old No 23 was in a zip loc bag that once held a elite z BUZZZ.

IMG_6708-01.jpg

Fishy you are the best!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a million:thmbup::hfive:

Got my SS gift from Rugball today!!!

Discs are - GL Core (never tried, but def. excited to!) and a Star Teedevil (which I wanted to try out as well!!!)

also included are a sweet t-shirt from a local brewery, a bottle of bbq sauce (which i opened an tasted, very sweet/delicious!) 2 reusable scorecards, a discraft full color mini, and a discraft sticker and a very nice christmas card which I will proudly display in the kitchen for all to see! Thanks soo much Rugball, you did an amazing job and all that you sent will get tons of use, especially the shirt because now I can wait a day to do my shirt laundry! Now I only have to worry about hiding that bbq sauce so no one in my family uses it on me!

Glad it all arrived so fast all the way across the US (San Diego to NY - wow). Sorry I didn't send beer but you didn't mention if you liked beer or not. Figured I could compromise with the ale bbq sauce and I had to get something from my buddy's brewery (shirt).

Very happy it was well received and hope you have some great rounds with the new plastic.

Thanks Ziggy!!

Buzz, Rhyno, Aftershock, Nuke, Skittles (the kids ate some before the picture), Mini and T-shirt.

I had never held an Aftershock, so I threw that one today. It's very cool. Very predictable.

IMG_20111205_165443.jpg

Y/w - glad the kiddies are hopped on sugar! Maybe now they'll finish their hwk!

Yeah but this is swag. You would look a lil retarded with a bag full of innova and a big innova logo across the back of your shirt and then a discraft logo across your forehead :doh: if it were a disc i wouldnt think twice about it, but i wont make someone look bipolar.

What do you think I should do with this? Its like 5'x3' and I throw Lat64, Discraft, and Wizards...
IMAG0088.jpg

Oh yeah you did send that pm to me didn't you.

I have been very good at not snooping on who is sending to me, I saw when the number came up and had solomon send to who it was, but thanks to the magic of short term memory loss, I can't remember much about who they are, I can gather who one is from the hints, but not the other. But if I sent you the message then you aren't sending to me. lol :) I like to be surprised as much as everyone else, so I have refrained from looking at who is sending to me. The way solomon set it up is pretty awesome for that, since it's all numbers. :hfive:

What do you think I should do with this? Its like 5'x3' and I throw Lat64, Discraft, and Wizards...
IMAG0088.jpg

put it on a flag pole and fly it from the back of your lifted truck on giant mudder type tires??? :D put it on the marketplace for a swap for a Discraft one from an Ace Race.. I'm sure you'd get some takers

Crchapman86 is Awesome!

What a sweet hall. I asked for mids and I relieved mids. The best part is that my wife was supper pissed about two of the discs because she got them for me for Christmas. I had to reassure her that different weights and plastics do different things so she didn't have a complete melt down.
-red 171g Champ Gator (excited to try, and have never thrown one)
-blue 173g Z Buzzz (I throw nebulas so this is a great under stable version, can't wait to try it out and one my wife was upset about)
-orange 174g C-line MD2 ( the second one my wife was upset about)
-peach 174g Gold Core (I throw the opto, so I'm curious the difference in gold)
-gateway mini
-erasable score card
-smart gloves (used this this weekend to record my round)
-30 year old honey (my wife has calmed this)
This is awesome thanks Crchapman86!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 56
IMG_6708-01.jpg

Those Lats are making me drool, color and all.The hand warmers are great too, I use them a lot. Im old, my huck'n hand gets cold. Where :wall:is:wall:my:wall:gifts:wall:
JKN,,I love the anticipation.