• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

How many of you have sent a Thank You PM to your Secret Santa as well as posting pictures on this thread?

I was sure to let my SS know he did a great job both with a post (including picture) and a personalized PM.

Make your Mother Proud!!! Send A Thank You Note!

I did to the second SS I got...But I wasn't able to find out who was the first!

I have no idea who I got mine from :-(

today has been good so im hoping that today will be the lucky day i get my gift!!!

we shall see

its beed good so far though, boss man just walked into my office and asked if i wanted to leave at 3 to go practice the CTP holes for the big CTP tournament tomorrow. i said hell yes.

one of my guys should be getting his today....gonna go check on the other guys package

Solomon - How secret is Secret Santa? For those that want to thank their Secret Santa, but do not know who they are, could they find out somehow?

I included my name with a note. I guess some others are not.

Its all good , I just mentioned making it $25.00 just for the simple reason its 2 new disc's . I spent a decent buck on mine but if I get 1 disc I'm not going to complain at all the ss isnt about that, I'm going to be grateful for whatever I get! To me it's more about giving then receiving, I'm more excited to see if my ss likes his gift :p

To my SS recipient, make sure to bump the box really good before you open it. It just might talk to you.

Received mine today,
the loot includes:

Star SL (lost one this summer, going right in the bag)
GL Flow (haven't tried much lat, looking forward to throwing it)
Lockback knife (always useful)
pack towels
hand warmers
mini
sharpies,
bandages
hand sanitizer
towels
sunscreen
sticker

and a bedsheet, which I assume was just for packaging purposes?

Thanks Santa!

That was me! Don't know how I missed it :doh:

Yes the sheet was only for packing purposes, as I can't stand the people at the post offfice and didn't want to spend 15 more seconds there asking for foam peanuts.

Glad to hear you'll throw the Star-SL in your bag, and definitely give Lat 64 a shot...I love my other flow and hopefully you'll like that one too. :hfive:

Really wanted to do more, but I know this thing is all about participation in general! Merry Christmas violinman!!!

Solomon - How secret is Secret Santa? For those that want to thank their Secret Santa, but do not know who they are, could they find out somehow?

I included my name with a note. I guess some others are not.

I tried not to include any identifying notes in my package but when they receive it Monday, it will probably easy to figure it out.

^P.s. don't cut yourself....

:popcorn:

I thought it was considered bad luck to give someone a knife. Maybe that's just in the south.

I sent mine from a different state than I live in but I did pack a note in all three boxes I sent. I think though anyone who has been reading this thread or is active on the forums will recognize items that could only come from me.

Just got the confirmation. My SS should be getting it today for sure. it has left the post office in their town. now go get it!!! or if ur at home. post it when it arrives!

...aaaaannnnndddddd the mailman has stopped at my house. He Got out of the truck. Package left in the door. (What? No knock? :confused: Good thing my dog works whenever there is a sound at the front door. :))

Thanks Santa.

jggzgk.jpg

Eclipse Glow Vector
Pro Rhyno
USDGC Star Aviar
pocketdisc. (Me and my son are going to love this. My wife is going to hate it. :hfive:)
supercolor mini
toe warmers. (Going to be used at a tourney tomorrow. :thmbup:)
Nifty book bungee
gateway sticker

Thanks again Santa. (I'm assuming TOURNEYPLAYER I mean how many of us Utah players are there on here. I'm the only active one I know of.) It's awesome. Great work.

my SS package came today :D

Got a sweet vibram VP, a dga hurricane with a squaw valley stamp, and a King of the Lake stamped disc marked with a *CO... i think thats a star crow or is it condor?

along with a Innova hat, and Innova sticker.

Big thanks goes out to Truckee, CA for the awesome package. Im going out today and throwing them all, putter mid and driver.

6483021407_bfe8f74372_z.jpg

Eky8,

so glad you liked it. and that it got there in one piece. those book bungees are the best bookmarks ever!!

Merry Christmas!

Latest posts