• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2012 Discraft Ace Race Disc

my bad i had last year and this year pulled up at the same time :). Thats dope for $25 bucks.

Waterbottle
sunglasses
2 discs
sticker
mini

Birdman, historically if you show up with cash you will be okay. Try the club forum, it gets looked at every now and then. Also, I will be there so look from the fat kid named Will :)

looks like a solid ace race disc.. but yeah i thought the storm filled that slot. never thrown a storm though so whatevs. cool that it'll be in Z plastic.

.. and i still use the bag from last year.

Until otherwise convinced, I shall call it the "Bulker." I was thinking of dropping out of the Ace Race and playing a "real" tournament on that day instead, but I am intrigued - gonna stick with it.

7650989092_6933c8340c.jpg

Boom! Thanks!

If it becomes production

thats correct. but it was a bad disc. far too large diameter (so it didnt stay in chains as well) and if you gave it any power at all it just flipped.

aww, I just bought one to try. Oh well it was only 5 bucks. I don't throw hard anyway yet so maybe itll work out. Wasn't planning on really using it for putting anyway.

I don't know why I link the new disc. Hopefully I can actually throw it by the time the ace race gets here and hopefully I get in on 2 ace races too.

Until otherwise convinced, I shall call it the "Bulker." I was thinking of dropping out of the Ace Race and playing a "real" tournament on that day instead, but I am intrigued - gonna stick with it.

I just saw you on "another" site... ;) :clap::hfive:

So now that the disc has been announced, I guess it's time to start guessing what it will be named...

I'm thinking it will follow the Stalker and Tracker theme and will be the Seeker. Then they can write some promo text about how it seeks chains every time.

Looks a lot like a Squall to me...quite a bit like a Super Stingray, too, little wider wing maybe.

Nice to see a water bottle. Now that is something I can use. Last years bag wasn't the greatest, but I have used it a couple of times this year. Its hard to get used to carry a bag over your shoulder when you are used to wearing one on your back, but there are times when I play a short course and I don't need but a few discs. I'm hoping that I can get some use out of the discs as well. Wasn't to fond of the Zepplin.

So now that the disc has been announced, I guess it's time to start guessing what it will be named...

I'm thinking it will follow the Stalker and Tracker theme and will be the Seeker. Then they can write some promo text about how it seeks chains every time.

They could always call it The Peeping Tom

The Seeker would be SO GOOD! Hellooooooooooo custom Snitch dye!

Maybe a nicely scrawled "Firebolt" near the wing?

Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta...(nerd)

he 2012 Ace Race prototype disc is officially classified as a long range driver, but it could be more accurately described as a hybrid driver and is superb for running aces! Faster than a Buzzz but slower than a Stalker, the disc offers players controlled fairway shots. At medium to fast speeds this disc will hold the line to finish with a slight hyzer. Give it a rip! click images for high resolution.

Latest posts