• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Worlds Completely Filled!

Worlds is not full (of volunteer spots)

Although Worlds spots are full for players, a large number of volunteers are still needed to assist in the event.

If you live in the Charlotte area, we need your help. Heres what you receive for volunteering:

1. If you volunteer for two (2) shifts during tournament you will receive a t-shirt and one (1) meal voucher.

2. If you volunteer for four (4) or more shifts during tournament you will receive a t-shirt, two (2) meal vouchers, and an invitation to the Players Party on Friday night

3. If you are an organization looking to volunteer as a group, please contact: Bryan Paschal: (704) 906-2929.

Follow the link below to signup. At the bottom left of the page will be a Guest sign in which is faster. :thmbup:

Click here to volunteer for 2012 Worlds
Please email this link to anyone who might be interested.

I got served jury duty the wednesday of worlds... :(

luckily i pushed it forward! Still have to serve jury duty though...

I just made someone's day today--just withdrew my registration.

Someone's getting in off the waitlist!

Any hints about what will be in the players packs yet? Any idea if there will be areas for smoking set up on the course (except for the parks it is illegal in)?

Thanks.

Any hints about what will be in the players packs yet? Any idea if there will be areas for smoking set up on the course (except for the parks it is illegal in)?

Thanks.

Can't 100% speak for the tournament / event.

But I'm almost certain smoking isn't illegal in the parks in Charlotte.

Smoking is not illegal in charlotte however you cannot smoke at pdga events now im pretty sure of

Feldberg was smoking during his NT rounds.

I dont go to huntersville so im goodt :) trust me in charlotte there are worse things smoked then cigarettes in EVERY park

Bailey is being used for worlds, not positive which divisions though. Furthermore, Bailey probably gets more play than any other course in the Charlotte area.

I just made someone's day today--just withdrew my registration.

Someone's getting in off the waitlist!

Sweet. That should bump be up to 117 or so from 118. I keep trying to count but the list is so screwy, I keep losing track around 70.

Is anyone playing Bailey for Worlds?

Does anyone EVER play Bailey? Outside of glow league?

According to the draft schedule found here: http://www.pdga.com/files/documents/Schedule_Draft_1.7.pdf

Legends and ADV Women play it Tuesday and under 10 and under 13 boys and girls play it on FRI along with MPE / MPR (whatever the hell made up division so everyone wins a title those are).
I'm not even going to bother to look those up at this time.:D