• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Worlds Completely Filled!

Haha I said I understood why, just hate that such a brilliant hole isn't being played on the world stage.

Kiddin' you of course. TIME. Time is of the essence. Gotta make sure everybody has the best chance of playing their round and getting back to where they are staying with plenty of TIME to freshen up and relax before the evenings activities.

Thanks Huey. Hey, I hear Angry is your new favorite course!

Let me put it this way.

I understand that people like spinning roller coaster rides at Carrowinds... that they have an amazing time and the park is fun. However, they make me dizzy and sick and I would rather be camping in the mountains. Some people hate camping some like roller coaster rides, each is entitled to their own opinion. The people that designed the rides or maintain the parks are just as valued.

Come on, it's Paul. He throws a thumber roller every time.

But really, he just throws a forehand on that hole. Forget with what. I think it was a Firebird last time we played. Maybe a Roc.

Sidearm Grenade

Anyone know if there are still plans for a caddy book, or has the idea been dropped? The last post about it on the CDGC board is from May 2nd.

I know #5 on the MPM got a call on Friday. so consider the MPM probably 6 less from the list.

Matt

I got in off open on Thursday.
I was third on the original list in MPO
Still on there as third but I am in :)

Awesome man, it sounds like there's gonna be a decent amount of Louisville guys going this year.

Maybe an off-topic question for this thread, but have pools been sorted out yet? I was hoping to have some info on specifically where I'm playing and when by this point.

Unlikely to see any pools, tee times or tee assignments until the week before the event at the earliest and sometimes not until check-in for divisions without pools.

To echo a previous post ... when will the pre-reg lists be updated? I got in off the waitlist last week and I've set up my travel plans, but until I can visually see my name on the last, I won't "believe" that I'm actually registered ...

Thanks!
Craig

To echo a previous post ... when will the pre-reg lists be updated? I got in off the waitlist last week and I've set up my travel plans, but until I can visually see my name on the last, I won't "believe" that I'm actually registered ...

Thanks!
Craig

i actually called the office yesterday and was told that "the powers to be" are working on getting the list updated. Id kind of like to know if i'm playing and set up my travel, seeing as its just a few weeks away.

Thanks!
Craig

It's a PDGA thing. Wish we could speed it up.