• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Am Worlds, Emporia, KS

Any chance of the two temp courses being put in the DGCR course database? They are being used for a Worlds, after all, and I would like the opportunity to add two more courses to my played list.
=

Can't wait! They guys I'm traveling with are both in B pool and I'm in C pool.... might have some logistical issues...

The temp courses have also been loaded in the PDGA App for the iPhone. No hole info or par, but the total distances are loaded so the App will do a round rating.

A Ray, you rock! I didn't see them the way I was looking, cool! Did RonPitt tell you that I am coming up there to practice with him? I will be there Saturday, and staying until Tuesday. Hope to see you up there! You are going, aren't you?

The temp courses have also been loaded in the PDGA App for the iPhone. No hole info or par, but the total distances are loaded so the App will do a round rating.

I can say with 99% certainty that Peter Pan will play as a par 55 with the only par 4 being #4 That's how it's played for other events at the course anyway.

Jones West is a 54 with everything par 3 from all pin positions to the best of my knowledge.

Jones East can vary with the layout so I don't want to say. The longest pins we play as par 61 currently.

I don't know enough about possible changes to the layouts for the temp courses since I played them in the GBO. They will probably both be in the par 61-63 range though.

West if 17 and 18 are both long that is a par 56

At GBO CC played 61 Par 4: 2,5,7,8,9,10,15
Muni played 65 Par 4: 1,3,5,9,10,11,13,15,17 Par 5 18

Man SO close

Competition starts in 5 days, I am super excited for this event, I got to thinking what do you think the Players back will be?

I had read that the players pack will be worth over $200. Also-

All Things Disc Golf: Speaking of players pack… Can you spill the beans on what everyone is getting?

Jeremy Rusco: I think it will be more exciting to see the reaction of the players first hand so I don't want to spill the beans just yet. I think it is safe to say with Dynamic Discs & Latitude 64 being the presenting sponsors that the players should expect something, or several exciting things, from Dynamic Discs and Latitude 64. On top of that, we have several other manufacturers who are contributing and sponsoring the event. Discraft and Disc Golf Association (DGA) have been a tremendous help and sponsor for the event. I don't have confirmation as of yet, but I could see a new release being put in the players pack from Discraft. DGA provided not only a fresh set of 18 new blue Mach V's for the West course at Jones Park, but also provided trophy baskets for the awards and a disc in the players package. Legacy Discs, Innova, and Prodigy are all player pack and event sponsors so you should expect some items from them as well.

From - http://allthingsdiscgolf.com/2013-pdga-amateur-disc-golf-world-championship-preview/

The courses were pretty busy with folks from out of town this morning. It was nice to meet some friendly new faces and the weather couldn't be more ideal. Great to have a major tournament in town where the wind will not be an overwhelming factor!

The courses were pretty busy with folks from out of town this morning. It was nice to meet some friendly new faces and the weather couldn't be more ideal. Great to have a major tournament in town where the wind will not be an overwhelming factor!

Courses, busy? Maybe I just played the right coruses at the right time. There were certainly a good number of people out there but they did not feel busy at all. Good time running into friends from past lives in California and current peeps from Colorado. Wind is always a factor, even if it isn't blowing like it was during Glass Blown Open.

I played it today and it was long.

Must've been moved since earlier that day when I was there. We're both talking Jones west right? The long position on 18 is the dam on the pond. If they are going with that position for the younger groups I'm going to watch that one. It can turn a great round into trash when you take an 8 on that hole. Gotta respect the rollaway putter.

Courses, busy? Maybe I just played the right coruses at the right time. There were certainly a good number of people out there but they did not feel busy at all. Good time running into friends from past lives in California and current peeps from Colorado. Wind is always a factor, even if it isn't blowing like it was during Glass Blown Open.

For him and I when we see more than two cars in the parking lot for our courses we call them busy. :D

Latest posts