• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 DGCR Flyboy Aviation Meetup

Yeah but internetz distance always adds 50' minimum. #fact

Why just stick with the bare minimum?

images

Love the video Bennet you did a great job! I NEED to make one of these trips, even though you guys have bigger arms then me haha

Vid's almost got 1,000 hits -- not bad for one week's release and no pub outside of here and a couple Facebook posts :)
Nevermind the fact that watching it embedded on here(or anywhere else) doesn't count as a youtube hit.

Vid's almost got 1,000 hits -- not bad for one week's release and no pub outside of here and a couple Facebook posts :)
Nevermind the fact that watching it embedded on here(or anywhere else) doesn't count as a youtube hit.

I account for at least 20

Ace vid is at 800 ... pretty sure I'm like a hundred of those :D

Only 4 more view to hit the 1K mark! Go grab your sister's/girlfriend's/wife's/neighbor's phone/laptop/tablet/pc and WATCH WATCH WATCH!

After watching it again I think my favorite shots were:

1. Heartman's hangar ace
2. Brave's turn-over on 7
3. Matt's valet on 25

Dude, we were playing a pretty hot round, sucks that it started to rain, I feel like we easily could of been in the 13-16 down range.