• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 DGCR Flyboy Aviation Meetup

Nice list anthony! Couple more:

Best Service: Winggers. Kudos to Osaka for putting up with us, but Winggers rolled out the red carpet big time.

Most Awkward Moment(personally):
Accusing jcrab of snoring, not finding until later that he slept in the suite...

Most Awkward Moment(group):
Junk punches from the little girl at the gas station. Everything about the little girl at the gas station.

Catch phrases:
-- "You get five country boys and some cups and I'll find you a keg!"
-- "I think I just wiped my disc in goose crap."
-- "I didn't like that disc anyways."
-- "Tern it up!"
-- "Ya'll can just drink your beers on our porch!"
-- "This course was MADE for lefties."
-- "Don't peek if you see me showerin'! I'm in the stucco house down over there...."
-- "You know you snore, right?"
-- "Sally Jesse Raphael and all her whore sisters."
-- "I don't think the heavy stuff's gonna come down for a while."
-- "Sun's out, guns out."
-- "ALL the hamburgers?"

"He walked every step he took"

Most "Tern-ed up awesome shots": BraveThrower. Seriously, this could be his sig disc. I am just waiting.

I've never thrown that disc so much since I got the thing lol.

I think there are more holes at flyboy that require that disc than all the courses in charlotte. I was glad to let 'er rip a few times!

Between her and the lady on the golf cart you covered about 5 generations of "lovin" this trip!

"I live in the house with all of the windows. Don't you boys come look at me while I'm in the shower"

i have a few pics of the B&B, one pic of bergdawg ripping one on 3 and a short vid of matt not clearing the water on 3...