• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 OKTHROWBERFEST! DGCR's 5th annual disc dyeing contest

See below for the payout!

10442461165_7bbc7b073d_o.jpg

If you're an entrant/winner, check below to see what you have coming to you! Color coordinated = find your name, then find your color in the payout list. This does not include the $50 DiscNation gift cert to the winner, the Legacy prize pack, or the $300 cash payout; this is only for the donated plastic and swag outside of those.

For the "contacted" colmn, the "o" notes that I have the disc in-hand, the "x" represents me contacting the prize donator through PM. Every item has been accounted for, and I have all but two shipping addresses.

10465659065_6db95e5b72_o.jpg

Some of you probably saw that Rob Edwards' winning piece was featured on the PDGA Facebook page today. Even more great recognition for one of the best pieces from ALL of last year!

Looking to start getting sponsors for this year's Okthroweberfest, let me know if you can get in touch with any companies/ clubs/ businesses/ disc golf companies that might be interested in helping to make an even better Ok 2014!

Latest posts