• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 OKTHROWBERFEST! DGCR's 5th annual disc dyeing contest

So since they didn't get posted last night does that mean we're on standby for another 3 days?

F5.....F5....F5....

They say insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. :D

19951106.gif

I'm BAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!

3 days on the ball golf course at Mount Mitchell(eastern cont divide, highest elevation in eastern US). Enjoyed every second, but reminded me why I LOVE disc golf and LIKE ball golf :D

That said, thanks to literally being in the middle of nowhere, we had NO cell phone service or wifi -- this is a blessing and a curse. Nice to get away from it all, but each of us have a MOUNTAIN of work to chip away at now.

I'd like to thank each of you who PM'd this week to help get the contest underway -- it means a lot, and believe me I WILL lean on you next year to help with the show! We'll start even earlier than this year, hunting for prize donations and getting organized.

As much as I want to dodge my responsibilities and tackle this, I can't get the contest up tonight; I have 56 unanswered work emails and about a dozen voice messages -- my Friday is going to be chaotic and starts NOW.

BUT, the wife knows already that I'm going to be locked in the office tomorrow once I come home to work on getting the Okthrowberfest ball rolling.

So, thank you for your patience, kind words, and your willingness to lend a hand, and know that the wait WILL be over tomorrow night!

-- Bennett

I'M ACTUALLY IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER!

Photos are uploaded, now setting up the poll -- keep your F5 at the ready!

Here's a taste of the payout! Nevermind the gift certificates and lots of plastic and goodies that will be shipped directly from the prize donators not in this pic, but at least it's a taste!
(S4 not included :p )

10362002423_db99c41575_c.jpg

Latest posts