• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 OKTHROWBERFEST! DGCR's 5th annual disc dyeing contest

No dye from me. Doing too many things at once. Totally ruined my dye. Going for a nice subtle yellow, forgot to turn the burner off and boiled the disc in the dye. No yellow, it turned orange ruined the rest of the colors too. Going to finish the dye and throw it, But it's definitely not okthrowberfest worthy. Going to have to try this one again and redeem myself.

Everyone loves a procrastinator

With 5 minutes to spare, I actually got it done and submitted. Very excited to be participating in my first dye competition and looking forward to seeing everyone's submissions.

No dye from me. Doing too many things at once. Totally ruined my dye. Going for a nice subtle yellow, forgot to turn the burner off and boiled the disc in the dye. No yellow, it turned orange ruined the rest of the colors too. Going to finish the dye and throw it, But it's definitely not okthrowberfest worthy. Going to have to try this one again and redeem myself.
Ah, sad to hear it!

It will be a couple days before I can get the discs up, my boss is in town and we are traveling through Friday, and then I'll be in my brother's wedding this weekend.
I will do my best to get these up as soon as possible, but it may be Sunday or Monday before we can start the voting!

It will be a couple days before I can get the discs up, my boss is in town and we are traveling through Friday, and then I'll be in my brother's wedding this weekend.
I will do my best to get these up as soon as possible, but it may be Sunday or Monday before we can start the voting!
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha just kidding, thanks for heading this up we are all looking forward to see the amazing artwork. I wish I was a fly on the wall at your house! Have a blast this weekend!

attachment.php

Just in. Steve Rico will be picking his personal favorite this year and that person will receive a Legacy prize package including 5 factory unstamped white discs. Thanks to Ryan Brekke and all the folks at Legacy for helping us out with the #4666 Pick. :hfive:

Attachments

• IMG950395.jpg
    IMG950395.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 908
Wow, that's a sweet package!

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha just kidding, thanks for heading this up we are all looking forward to see the amazing artwork. I wish I was a fly on the wall at your house! Have a blast this weekend!

Seconded. Couldn't have said it better.

And that is a pretty epic prize right there! /\

Last edited:
Talk about a long week of waiting, that Legacy package looks sweet. Legacy has become a recent favorite of mine.

Saw an update and got all excited! The wait continues...

Got home from my brother's wedding....Starting tomorrow I'll be on a ball golfing trip thru Thursday, so I'm hoping to get home in time tonight to make this happen!

Good Lord, Bennett! Make it happen soon. My F5 key on my keyboard can't take much more of this.

Rico's prize pack is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!

... almost as nice as the package Bennett got when I was at his place for CAC ;)

Latest posts