• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 USDGC

Will threw two of the worst throws I've ever seen on 17. Wow, just wow.

Congrats to Steve, well deserved!

Rebecca Duffy called him Stevie Brinsten lol

One of the most excieting golf matches I've seen.
Watching Feldberg do his come back was impressive.
Congrats Steve!!!

just think if Barry hadn't had that 11 he probably would of coasted.

and how is McBeth's 15 under not 1100+?

just think if Barry hadn't had that 11 he probably would of coasted.

I bet there are a lot of "what ifs" going through players' minds right now. What if Feldberg doesn't go OB twice on 18. Same for Will on 17. Or Doss on 888. What if McBeast plays better before today...etc....etc.

Brinster getting a 7,500 dollar payout is pretty nice. I had always heard that the payouts at USDGC were crappy. Thats a good haul for four days of work, travel costs notwithstanding.

I was really pulling for Rico to win. Anyone care to do any research and see if a disc golf manufacturer owner has ever won USDGC before? Or even placed as high as he did? Big boost for Legacy right here.

Climo didn't cash. This has to be the first USDGC he didn't cash in, right?

I heard a couple years ago that, at the time, he had never played in a tournament without cashing. Could this be his first time EVER out of the cash??

Brinster getting a 7,500 dollar payout is pretty nice. I had always heard that the payouts at USDGC were crappy. Thats a good haul for four days of work, travel costs notwithstanding.

I was really pulling for Rico to win. Anyone care to do any research and see if a disc golf manufacturer owner has ever won USDGC before? Or even placed as high as he did? Big boost for Legacy right here.

Rico has been playing pretty damn well lately considering he's no spring chicken comparatively. I hope he continues mixing it up with the young'uns next year.

I heard a couple years ago that, at the time, he had never played in a tournament without cashing. Could this be his first time EVER out of the cash??

I looked through his statistics and didn't see a tournament he missed the cash line in. I think you are right.

Me and Ian were front row for the hole 18 putt outs right next to McBeast. Be jelly ;)

Me and Ian were front row for the hole 18 putt outs right next to McBeast. Be jelly ;)

Then I was standing right behind you.

First professional disc golf tournament I've been too. I had a blast. Got to see a lot of great golf and follow some of the pros I like as close as if I was playing round with them. It was a great event.

Congrats to Brinster! I'll have to watch the action, now that I am finally home for the day.

Then I was standing right behind you.

First professional disc golf tournament I've been too. I had a blast. Got to see a lot of great golf and follow some of the pros I like as close as if I was playing round with them. It was a great event.

Dude! I was wearing a gray shirt and blue innova hat with a camera!

Latest posts