• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 USDGC

We have the Tim Selinski Masters Cup held at Dela every year.

If you don't like it, start your own traveling tournament. Be sure to get back to us regarding how easy it is.

Hate to correct you Hammer as you are not a fan of mine, but I just wanted you to know the Tim Selinske US Masters does move city to city each year, and it is the Steady Ed Memorial Masters Cup(since he passed in 2002 - before his death it was just Masters Cup) that is always played at DeLa.

Hate to correct you Hammer as you are not a fan of mine, but I just wanted you to know the Tim Selinske US Masters does move city to city each year, and it is the Steady Ed Memorial Masters Cup(since he passed in 2002 - before his death it was just Masters Cup) that is always played at DeLa.

:thmbup:

PTB extends his lead to 8 in the Performance Flight and is a total of -17 against his projected 2 day total of 144 strokes (projected par of 72 ... he's not just shooting good projected scores, he's shooting good raw scores!)

Congrats to Phillip Tyler-Belt for staying on top of the Performance Flight!

Great guy and along with his great mother who also support the Disc Golf community wherever they travel to!

One day at a time Phillip!

Dang looks like Climo is having a rough time out there... :\

Yeah, he went OB on his drive on #9 (by about a foot), took a penalty, went OB approaching the green, took a penalty, parked the next shot, and putted out for a 6, 80% or so of the Open players took 3s--3 stroke swing. I spotted hole 9 and raised many, many red flags.

Any other DGCR's at the tournament? I'm flagging on hole 9, BigWVDave is marshaling a few holes, and notroman (Roman Korol) and MJ20300 are playing. It would be great to connect faces with screen names; stop by #9 and identify yourself to the old man (me) flagging.

Any other DGCR's at the tournament? I'm flagging on hole 9, BigWVDave is marshaling a few holes, and notroman (Roman Korol) and MJ20300 are playing. It would be great to connect faces with screen names; stop by #9 and identify yourself to the old man (me) flagging.

That dude is pretty good. And not out of it yet.

so did this coverage constantly skip itself back several seconds again?

I am really pulling for Steve Brinster to get his first major victory. Has he won a NT even? He seems to make many final 9's but just comes up short and is always in the hunt.

Crazy John's description of Big Jerm at the 2:44:00ish mark of today's broadcast made me laugh pretty good.

Have they posted the payout anywhere? Hard to get excited about the USDGC since they let handicapped ams in without knowing if they're playing for some real scratch.

Dang looks like Climo is having a rough time out there... :\
Did I see him 3 putt on hole 14?
^^ yupp .. its like he just talks to be talking and doesnt even consider whats coming out of his mouth
They could have paid me less to say dumb stuff. i would have been funnier at least. :\
I was lucky enough to meet him and his wonderful family in 2004 when he was 9.

Even when he was 14 or so, I considered him a friend. Great kid and without a doubt my favorite player on tour.
I kind of wanted to hate Wiggins (dang whippersnappers and their ungodly distance and talent!) but then I met him. Super pleasant young man. Can't help but root for him.

thx nate . how did nikko three 888 fairway ace or big second shot?

I was caddying for Steven on a card behind Nikko. He threw a Teebird up the gut on his drive and got up there pretty good, but was near the walking path on the left. He threw a crazy low line flex with a D1 that was no more than 4-5ft off the ground (had to get under trees initially) that took a huge skip to the green. He still had to make a 30-40ft putt for the eagle. Super aggressive second shot.

Did I see him 3 putt on hole 14?

He went for a birdy shot and hit the basket and got a nasty roll away. He then missed his par shot from 25'ish ft while a loud obnoxious motorcycle drove through. Tough day for Ken, he had a few tough breaks, landed in OB twice on 9 by inches. I caddy'd for him, tough day.

Video Blog Recaps

Sorry to shamelessly plug my work here this week but I actually talk about Barry's 11 on hole 13 and I even show all 7 of the shots all in my video blog. It was just posted minutes ago to YouTube. Yes, it's 2:45 AM where I'm at.

Of course if you look back you'll see my vlogs from Monday and Tuesday as well.

Tee shot into the hazard (penalty)
Lay up out of hazard
Next throw goes OB in parking lot (penalty)
Next throw from last in-bounds point hits curb but stays OB in parking lot (penalty)
Next throw from last in-bounds point crosses green before going OB (penalty)
Putt from last in-bounds point on green misses
Drop-in putt

Seven throws plus four penalties = 11.