• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Worlds Videos

Without knowing all the details, I'm shocked that Paul and Cat are back together.

ahhh at work drinking coffee, filling out paper work and watching the FPO

life is good

The level of play the top card displayed was phenomenal. Looking at the huge disparity in scores between the top card and the chase it would seem that they must have really pushed each other. I'm torn on who to root for the most because: For one, Uli is from Arizona, and I've met him a few times, plus it seems to me that he is under the least amount of pressure to win. For two, Ricky, whom I've also met is deserving of a big win, especially after all the heart ache he's endured this year on the course(De La, Maple Hill come to mind), and for three, Paul is the champ until proven otherwise and if there was ever any evidence that there is such a thing as a 'clutch' gene, Paul has it. Nate's the closest thing to a local left with a chance and has won it in the past so he might have the best recipe(experience/support) for success. Ooo it's starting... gotta go

Without a lengthy discussion about it, it's why monogamy is perceived as a thing of the past now. For example, European couples connect with multiple partners but always end up together because it's human nature to be non-monogamous. Back to our regularly scheduled program......:)

Can't tell if trolling or serious . . . :confused:

I wish McFlySoHigh would include a few extra seconds before and after each shot. Some of the intensity of the moment is lost with his rapid fire approach to showing each shot. Nevertheless, it's still a great video with a few better camera angles compared to DG planet.

I wish the players would dress better for TV. Not better cloth. But dress different. How is a casual viewer supposed to be able to tell the difference between Nate and Uli? Even McBeth and Ricky are dressed way too similar. This should go right into the dress code rules...

^^ You want them to worry about coordinating their outfits? That's a bit much.

I wish the players would dress better for TV. Not better cloth. But dress different. How is a casual viewer supposed to be able to tell the difference between Nate and Uli? Even McBeth and Ricky are dressed way too similar. This should go right into the dress code rules...

25680.jpg

Paul: So Ricky, what'cha wearing tomorrow?
Ricky: Well I was thinking green shirt & black shorts
Paul: Damn it Ricky so was I! Guess I'll go red shirt & white shorts.
Ricky: Have you talked to Nate? I heard him say something about a red shirt.
Paul: WTF??? I'm running out of options here

hands down one of the dumbest ideas ive heard on here

:clap::clap::clap: