• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Ledgestone NT presented by Discraft

I really am not a fan of having a mediocre course design and then adding ropes to make it more "interesting". It's ok, but I don't luuuuuv it. Just preference I guess.

Wysocki took a 10 on #2, his first hole of the day. JohnE with a 9 on #6, and Melton just posted an 8 on #10. Damn tough out there ...

I really am not a fan of having a mediocre course design and then adding ropes to make it more "interesting". It's ok, but I don't luuuuuv it. Just preference I guess.

I kinda agree, I could take a flat piece of land in Kansas and make it hard with ropes. That being said, there is something unique about this course with the water in play so much.

Schusterick's in B Pool due to his "poor play" on Day 1 and then the reshuffling of players into the two pools

paul and simon holding it together bogey free - MJ is the only other one without a double or worse, though he has a half dozen bogeys...

that one will haunt him... still helluva round by both him and mcbeast - fun round to watch. Though not my favorite course, It looks like it could be fun to play and definitely tested the competitors.

Could be some absurdly high round ratings for Mcbeth and Lizotte on this one.

That was one of my first thoughts when looking at the live scoring. So many high level players shooting so poorly today on that course. Curious what kind of effect that has. If this course continues for next year, I have no doubts you will see some more drastic changes to encourage a more aggressive snots.

Final 9 was supposed to start at 1:30, running late obviously.