• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Ledgestone NT presented by Discraft

I'll have to watch the vid later, because Paul was up by one, and now down by 2-3...I think. Wonder what happened.

Why? If it's a stroke and distance hole and you throw OB five times from the tee box then who is at fault? It's insanity that some keep blaming the rules but they are doing the insane thing of rethrowing and keep going OB.

I haven't seen the course other than the Cady book, so take it with a grain of salt. Some of those holes looked REALLY hard, and esp for FPO. when there is no real layup zone, and you can't realistically get their a high % of the time, your just screwed. That's a design problem.

What's he doing? I'm just watching the live scoring, looks like he is having a legendary bad day

He's just walking up to his lie and throwing whatever without even thinking about it. Keeps hitting OB after OB, having 4-putts etc. It looks like he gave up on this round after 2 holes.

A 14 year old girl on her first period wouldnt look so moody.

Catrina & Page throw +10 on their final nine, and are in a playoff. Val threw +12 to finish -2, one throw back.

Apparently stroke and distance is gnarly.

Is this the future? Especially if it can cause McBeast mode to malfunction!

I really dislike how the stroke and distance rule works and looks. To me, either let them take a mark with the penalty stroke or make them rethrow from the previous lie, like the bunker rule on Hole 16 at the EO this year. But to me the penalty stroke AND rethrowing just doesn't feel fair to me

What's he doing? I'm just watching the live scoring, looks like he is having a legendary bad day

Crowd control for the final 9 was horrendous. The crowd was right up to the OB line and he hit one of them on the second hole because of this and could have been safe. And he has been join a bad mood since.

For all the hype about the payouts in this tourney, seems like there could have been many improvements, including to the format itself. What are the pros and cons to stroke and distance? Seems like nobody likes it. Paul made a "I don't like it" face when mentioning it.

It's just different. It doesn't reward you for going OB.

Congrats to Simon on his huge win. Glad to see that he said something about the doubters. Dude likes to have a lot of fun for sure.

Didn't know it was over. Congrats to Simon on the big win! :clap:

Latest posts