• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Memorial Championship- NT

i'm trying to get the live smashboxx coverage to play on my roku but it keep saying "sorry this video is not available on this device." anyone else having similar problems?

My Bravia is doing that too :confused:

I started watching Smashboxx near the end, there was some sound but no audio from Terry. Was there only picture and no talking today?

I didn't watch the whole thing, but they skipped hole 17, and there was no audio for 18. I applaud their efforts, and hope that this will be remedied by the final round.

-6, at a 50 for the round.

Where is Sidewinder at? Ricky was killing it with his "new" discs, unless they are Prodigy stamped Lat discs...:D.

Booooo

Also, are they Dagger stamped Pa3s or Dagger stamped KC Aviars? lol

Those round ratings are unbelievable. If you shot a unofficial 1053 then you're 6 strokes back after one round.

Man, today was full of suck. Not really... just that internet went down thanks to somebody that I assume is now unemployed- cut a "optic fiber wire" up north.

I think this might be Ricky's year. He has such crazy potential and he shows flashes of what he could be, just needs to string it all together.

Go Val. She's doing great. And who the hell is that beating the Champ by 5 strokes?! Whoa

RE Stokley
-6, at a 50 for the round.

Yup pretty much everyone ahead of him are all stars, with in a stroke or two of the majority of them. With guys like, Philo, Ulibarri and other 1020 rated players behind him. I hope he keeps it up and plays much better than his rating and finishes in the top 20%

Those round ratings are unbelievable. If you shot a unofficial 1053 then you're 6 strokes back after one round.

This happens at the Memorial every year. There's always a huge spread and a number of 1100+ rounds.