• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Memorial Championship- NT

dunno this thread is long but if anyone can get Will's ace video I hope it shows up here.

Why was Zoe andyke throwing outlaws, super OS and not getting much distance from them (always hyzering out early, go figure?

But Jennifer Allen can really drive tho!

I wonder if the wind had something to do with it. I haven't been super impressed with the Rival when the wind picks up. It's certainly no PD in that regard though.

I do remember hearing that too and looked over thinking, wow, she's got a cannon. (I know she threw an Outlaw! Lower case 'c' :\) As someone who can't bring one up to speed either, they're still very predictable. That would probably be my wind disc too if I were throwing all Legacy.

Hey Everyone, this seems like a good place to signal boost.

Grip is offering $1,000 cash and a new black A14 Grip bag to anyone who returns the bag + discs or provides verifiable information leading to their recovery to tournament officials. You can also PM us here or on our Facebook Page.

We know that DGCR does not tolerate thieves and fervently safeguards the reputation of Disc Golf as a sport. We sincerely hope that someone will come forward and help us right this wrong.

just saw rd 2 at Vista online, why are they allowed to tee off outside of the fly pad and on the dirt to the side?

just saw rd 2 at Vista online, why are they allowed to tee off outside of the fly pad and on the dirt to the side?

The tee pads were originally grave sites of the native Pima indians and subsequently are sacred. Those who throw from the tees are cursed...
to fall down because they're so damn slippery.

Anyone else noticed on pdgalive Wysocki had a birdie registradet on hole 15. But he did go ob.

Scores seems messed up completly now on pdga.

Latest posts