• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2016 Discraft Ace Race disc

PMantle

* Ace Member *
To be announced today.

13701172_10153785100472253_6050780260836821455_o.jpg

If it's 2 ESP Mids I might play this year.

Mids are their bread and butter. It wouldn't surprise me to see another one. I would have expected an updated Predator OS fairway type disc if the Undertaker wasn't so new.

So, thinking of their current lineup and what they could fill gaps with, I'm thinking either a stable to overstable tweener mid/fairway (thinking in the 6/5/0/2 to 7/5/0/3 range) or another understable driver.

If the stamp pic is representative then its not a mid or a putter. It has to be a driver of some kind, fairway or distance.

I mean if they made a 7/3/0/5 disc I wouldn't be mad at them...but the AR masses wouldn't like it.

It could be what DGA is already coming out with in the Pipeline as a Teebird "Rival" which is a retooled speed 7 Tsunami. But with the Undertaker already out, it makes me think it's not going to be that. It might be though. It could also be an understable Leopard type disc since that is kind of a hole in their lineup.

My guess on the name is Doberman. Stupid name but that's my guess.

Wow, look at that dome!

definitely looks like it may be one of the best K9 water dishes in the game when it hits shelves.

Latest posts