• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2016 Discraft Ace Race disc

I got a 173g firm ESP that glides like "wtf was that sh!t" and i absolutely love it. Im not sure if im expecting that kind of glide out of a z mold. Id rather stick with a prototype esp if thats what happens.

But seriously, whats the story on the whole dog stamp? I really was expecting to throw an ESP Doberman next spring. Im struggling for a connection here.

As far as stamp, I think it was to be more kid friendly after the biker stamp from last year. I did however think they would name it something that fit one of their current naming schemes.

As far as stamp, I think it was to be more kid friendly after the biker stamp from last year. I did however think they would name it something that fit one of their current naming schemes.

Archer doesnt go along with any thing else at all does it? Makes me wonder if we'll soon see other archery themed discs from DC... Discs such as: The Quiver, The Micarta, or perhaps a Pro D Cockfeather? :D

Archer doesnt go along with any thing else at all does it? Makes me wonder if we'll soon see other archery themed discs from DC... Discs such as: The Quiver, The Micarta, or perhaps a Pro D Cockfeather? :D

Love to see the stamp on the Cockfeather.