• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Solitude Open Presented by MVP

Halcón

Free At Last
http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/25213

This is an upcoming A tier out of Utah, featuring some familiar names, including Philo, Paul Ulibarri, and Eagle McMahon. Eagle mentioned it in his blogs, and he said he'll be meeting back up with Eric Oakley for the tourney.

The Solitude Open also caught my eye because of the sweet stamp by Mike Inscho, shown on MVP's FB page. http://www.mikeinscho.com/blog/2016solitudeopen

IMG_7557.JPG

Couple questions:

Are these discs being sold at any online retail location?

Is anyone filming this event?

(Can't edit my post for some reason)

Solitude Mountain Resort is a 4.33 rated course here on DGCR, and it looks like a beautiful place to play. I imagine the greatness of the course won't translate that well on video, but it would still be cool to see it.

Also, how do you make pics smaller? I apologize for the huge pic.

As of right now there isn't anyone filming. However there is an effort to make it happen. So who knows. Solitude is a beautiful mountain course with one of the best finishing holes anywhere. Hole 18 is epic and I've never seen a picture that does it justice.

Great stamp on the disc. Actually one of my more favorites they've ever released (I'm not a skulboy fan, or stock stamps really) depending on the disc, I'd be in the lookout for one too. Classy double stamp for sure.

Really hope someone films this.

Great stamp on the disc. Actually one of my more favorites they've ever released (I'm not a skulboy fan, or stock stamps really) depending on the disc, I'd be in the lookout for one too. Classy double stamp for sure.

Really hope someone films this.

Agreed on all fronts. That's a beautiful double stamp.

I emailed the TD who was very quick to respond.
have most of the molds!!

Volts, Octanes, Energies, Motion, Craves, Therory (plasma) Waves, Axis, Insanityies, teslas, virus

PM for email address.

Well, hopefully someone is able to film afterall. Aim, I'll let you know if I want to pull the trigger on some new discs.

Well, hopefully someone is able to film afterall. Aim, I'll let you know if I want to pull the trigger on some new discs.

I definitely hope someone films it. I'll play that course for the first time the following weekend.

Thanks for the mention, Halcón!
If you're participating in the tournament, Good luck! I appreciate all the love for the stamp design and blog share.

Probably the wrong layout was submitted for rating computation. But it should make the folks on the board who don't like -15 rounds happy. For a while ;)

Looks like they "fixed" par now, so it is equal to a 930 rated round.

Latest posts