• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Masters Cup presented by Innova Disc Golf

brutalbrutus

* Ace Member *
Any live coverage for this event? I'm sure Ian and the boys will have the post round production covered from all angles...:thmbup::thmbup:

What JC said. No live but you'll have some money next day vids (MPO) courtesy of SpinTV. Cory, Peter, Ben, Keenan, and I will be out there shooting and editing all weekend. Jamie's running the show, and I think Avery will be out there doing his social media thing when he has signal :p Should be a mix of us on commentary. Cory, Peter, and I will be shooting/editing MPO, while Ben and Keenan film FPO (no next days, hopefully next week).

I'm flying up tonight to get drone footage filmed tomorrow. Stoked!!!

Also Champ vs Chumps at 9:30 on Monday (still tickets and raffle tickets for sale!), and then hopefully a fun round after that. Need to figure out what it is now that Simon and Eagle just bailed. :(

Maybe ask Jerm if he wants in on a fun round? He seems like a guy who would enjoy himself. Him and nate doing live play by play would be epic.:thmbup:

What JC said. No live but you'll have some money next day vids (MPO) courtesy of SpinTV. Cory, Peter, Ben, Keenan, and I will be out there shooting and editing all weekend. Jamie's running the show, and I think Avery will be out there doing his social media thing when he has signal :p Should be a mix of us on commentary. Cory, Peter, and I will be shooting/editing MPO, while Ben and Keenan film FPO (no next days, hopefully next week).

I'm flying up tonight to get drone footage filmed tomorrow. Stoked!!!

Also Champ vs Chumps at 9:30 on Monday (still tickets and raffle tickets for sale!), and then hopefully a fun round after that. Need to figure out what it is now that Simon and Eagle just bailed. :(

Why did they bail? Any one know? Hope they are well.

Maybe ask Jerm if he wants in on a fun round? He seems like a guy who would enjoy himself. Him and nate doing live play by play would be epic.:thmbup:

I always thought Jeremy was strictly business and wouldnt waste his time having fun, when he could be out winning tournaments.

How else are we going to grow the sport? Having "fun" rounds or moar tournaments?

Why did they bail? Any one know? Hope they are well.

I think Eagle just got overwhelmed by the demands of the tour this year. His performance suffered in the last 2 big events he played. I can empathize, he burst onto the international scene at GBO 2015 and really hasn't had a moment to catch his breath since then, especially considering now having 3 tours to compete on (NT, PT, WT) as well as worry about majors.

If he or Simon wins worlds, they will look like geniuses for taking a couple weeks off.

Oh and PS - who's ready for that feature card coverage of MPO? Thomaselli (Am weekend winner, super nice local kid), Wysocki, Kajiyama, and the return of Anthon!

I always thought Jeremy was strictly business and wouldnt waste his time having fun, when he could be out winning tournaments.

How else are we going to grow the sport? Having "fun" rounds or moar tournaments?

Play a round with him. He's fun.

"Fun" rounds are way moar fun:clap:

Winning's pretty cool too.

Yes Anthon. As much as I loathe what he did and despite him having paid his debt to society and all that, in my book that kind of debt is never repaid... I do sincerely want to see it he can rattle the top 5 guys.
(dont let this degenerate to another Anthon thread. if you want to comment on that bit, quote me on an appropriate thread)

I think Eagle just got overwhelmed by the demands of the tour this year. His performance suffered in the last 2 big events he played. I can empathize, he burst onto the international scene at GBO 2015 and really hasn't had a moment to catch his breath since then, especially considering now having 3 tours to compete on (NT, PT, WT) as well as worry about majors.

If he or Simon wins worlds, they will look like geniuses for taking a couple weeks off.

Thanks. Completely understandable. I noticed he got sick a couple of times. No sense of pushing it when you can just crush it another day.

Oh and PS - who's ready for that feature card coverage of MPO? Thomaselli (Am weekend winner, super nice local kid), Wysocki, Kajiyama, and the return of Anthon!

Can't wait for the feature card. Kajiyama is so smooth it makes him fun to watch. Also very interested in how Anthon will perform. He dominated the St. Patrick's Classic earlier this year, but this will be his first real test.

It will be interesting to see how Anthon performs. Also, interested in how Kyle Crabtree plays. He hasn't played a lot of big events lately, but still rated in the top10 in the world...

More excited for that second to last card with the Sexy Beast combo. Here's hoping we see a lead card with Sexton, McBeth, Anthon and Jerm. That would be one appetizing video :D

I could watch Manabu Kajiyama throw discs all day, every day. He's got to be the smoothest player I've seen play this game. It's almost like watching ballet - the beauty and grace in the movements is captivating.

A friend and I were just talking about fantasy road trips, and I thought of a question about Dela. Do they actually have a "winter" there? Is there a time of year where the poison oak isn't growing or at least isn't as bad?

A friend and I were just talking about fantasy road trips, and I thought of a question about Dela. Do they actually have a "winter" there? Is there a time of year where the poison oak isn't growing or at least isn't as bad?

ehhhh they have a Cali winter. It rains more, but it's not really cold. And yes the PO is mostly dormant after mid fall. You can still get it, but it's harder when the oil is cooler.

Latest posts