• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2017 Vibram Open

brutalbrutus

* Ace Member *
Surprised there wasn't a thread already...

Sorry MJ but it has to be done... A little reminder of last year.

Who ya got? I think Ricky might get back in the groove this weekend.

Who's all out there filming day1? Site says no live feed for the first day. Hope someone gets the Conrad/Anthon/Sexton/Simon card.

Uli and Dickerson have both been flirting with a great win lately, would like to see one of them get it here (if I remember correctly, Uli tends to play well here and I think he is playing his best golf in 2 or 3 years these past two months).

Hard to rule out Conrad the way he's been playing, plus he has the controlled D to manage this course well.

I'm gonna pull for Simon or MJ to score a victory.

Uli and Dickerson have both been flirting with a great win lately, would like to see one of them get it here (if I remember correctly, Uli tends to play well here and I think he is playing his best golf in 2 or 3 years these past two months).

Dickerson would be a good choice, but he's not playing Vibram. He's in Nashville for the Music City Open, then Seth Burton Memorial next weekend.

Dickerson would be a good choice, but he's not playing Vibram. He's in Nashville for the Music City Open, then Seth Burton Memorial next weekend.

That's what I get for looking at 2016. Good catch.

Mcbeast, Uli and Sexton final day battle. McBeast to edge both of them out. Excited to get some live coverage this week!

Bradley Williams? :|

18892210.png

There is video of Simon deucing the new and improved hole 1 gold on his first try. Sh*t is going to get weird out there this year.

There is video of Simon deucing the new and improved hole 1 gold on his first try. Sh*t is going to get weird out there this year.

Technically he only got within putting range on his first try. It was his 2nd or 3rd putt attempt that actually went in. Still a sick 360 drive tho, would have been an easy eagle putt with the old pin location

Technically he only got within putting range on his first try. It was his 2nd or 3rd putt attempt that actually went in. Still a sick 360 drive tho, would have been an easy eagle putt with the old pin location

He says it was his first try, are you calling him a liar?

He says it was his first try, are you calling him a liar?

He says it with a smirk on his face, and the word around the course yesterday was that Simon had put a drive at the mouth and made a putt, but that it wasn't his first. Could be a miscommunication and it wasn't his first attempt at the drive, not the putt, but the way he was grinning when he said that it was his first putt fit with what I had heard out on the course.

He says it with a smirk on his face, and the word around the course yesterday was that Simon had put a drive at the mouth and made a putt, but that it wasn't his first. Could be a miscommunication and it wasn't his first attempt at the drive, not the putt, but the way he was grinning when he said that it was his first putt fit with what I had heard out on the course.

I heard around the water cooler you're calling him out. According to his German code he must fight you to the death to defend his families honor.

Latest posts