• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 DGPT Jonesboro Open

Just talked to him. Didn't ask how smooth he was, but here's a little more:

https://twitter.com/OneMileMore/status/982413281720610817

Tell him, DON'T REINJURE! Some of us are dying for the, no Paul sucks, no Ricky sucks, no Will sucks battles. :).

I'm glad he's getting there. It's good for the sport. BTW, if he finishes strong, he needs to say, "I couldn't have done it without my wife." That should make for a twenty page debate on the benefits of marriage and playing well.

It's snowing in Jonesboro right now, temperature should rise up to the 40's during the day.

Illegal device:
Gilt2GW.png

Yea, just checked I on the scores. Kona is having a particularly rough round.

Yes, i don´t Think Kona likes snow.

Strange to se snow in Arkansas. . just played a round in T-shirt here in Sweden

Has the weather improved ? alot better scores in the FPO field in the later holes

What's the rule violation? Not saying there isn't one, I'm just clueless.
Using umbrella as supporting point.

813.02 Illegal Device

A. A player must not use any device that directly assists in making a throw. Devices that reduce or control abrasion to the skin (such as gloves, tape, bandages, or gauze) and medical items (such as knee or ankle braces) are allowed.

C. A player receives two penalty throws if observed at any time during a round to be using an illegal device. A player who repeatedly uses an illegal device may be subject to disqualification in accordance with Section 3.03 of the PDGA Competition Manual.