• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 PDGA World Championships

MPO lead is 230pm on udisc and on YT it says the stream starts at 330pm...???

Youtube adjusts for your time zone, udisc does not.

Edit: I see what you're saying after looking... I'm mountain time, based on a 2:30 tee, should be 12:30 here, but YT says 1:30. Guess we'll see.

Last edited:
Youtube adjusts for your time zone, udisc does not.

Edit: I see what you're saying after looking... I'm mountain time, based on a 2:30 tee, should be 12:30 here, but YT says 1:30. Guess we'll see.

My guess is that Udisc is correct. Tee time is 2:30 eastern. (PDGA.com confirms)

The Youtube time was probably set by JonnyV, who is in the central time zone and may have forgotten to account for that difference.

PB playing some killer golf so far over 2.5 rounds. PP will have to press to catch her, which is doable, but tough with these difficult FPO layouts.

Kudos to Sara Lamberson on having a solid round today at -1. Everyone else is struggling out there. Hopefully PB can get some birdies on the back 9.

Through the FPO front 9 of Brewster Ridge today, there were 25 total birdies. 3 of which were found on lead card.

Is there a reason why FPO is playing the Gold tees on Brewster Ridge but not on Fox Run Meadow? Just based on what we've seen so far today, it would seem like Blues on both courses would be the more appropriate choice. At 3 hours and 15 minutes, you'd think they'd be through more than just 12 holes.

Is there a reason why FPO is playing the Gold tees on Brewster Ridge but not on Fox Run Meadow? Just based on what we've seen so far today, it would seem like Blues on both courses would be the more appropriate choice. At 3 hours and 15 minutes, you'd think they'd be through more than just 12 holes.

I'm not quite sure, but Hanna McBeth, while dong live commentary on Smashbox today seemed to be thrilled that the women were playing the Gold layout. She mentioned something about not liking that the two previous events, Ledgestone and Maple Hill both had short(er) tees in play for FPO.

Looks like most of the FPO field is doing a lot worse today than R1. . strange

Not a single birdy for PP yet. .

I'm not quite sure, but Hanna McBeth, while dong live commentary on Smashbox today seemed to be thrilled that the women were playing the Gold layout. She mentioned something about not liking that the two previous events, Ledgestone and Maple Hill both had short(er) tees in play for FPO.

The difference between the Gold layout and Blue layout that the Open Women play on Fox Run Meadows is about 1000' - from the Golds, it's a 9345' layout and from the Blues it's 8,405 feet. Many of the tees on the par 3s on the Blue layout use the exact same Gold tee, and the shorter tees are only used on some of the longer par 4s and par 5s. On Brewster Ridge, the blue layout would be significantly shorter at 1500' and isn't really necessary on a tight wooded course; in fact, I think the Open Women would not have been challenged enough on the Blue layout on Brewster Ridge.

Latest posts