• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 PDGA World Championships

Did Paul go OB 3x on hole 18?

No, twice. Once on his drive then he left his upshot short. 45-50? I can't remember if he hit the basket much but the putter stood up on the backside of the basket and rolled away from him OB. It was a missed putt not a spit that had horrible luck. Missed the 40 footer come back, drop in 7. Tough to watch.

I was in a conference call at work so I was clandestinely watching and missed some moments.

What the....

I stop following UDisc for a couple hours and McBeast falters. I'll try and do better tomorrow, Paul.

BUT, it would be sweet if we had TWO first time champs for the men and women. When was the last time that happened, 2012 ?

What the....

I stop following UDisc for a couple hours and McBeast falters. I'll try and do better tomorrow, Paul.

BUT, it would be sweet if we had TWO first time champs for the men and women. When was the last time that happened, 2012 ?

2012 would be the answer...McBeth and Hokom. 2014 saw a first time FPO champ (Allen) but a repeat MPO (McBeth). 2016 was a first time MPO champ (Wysocki) but a repeat FPO (Jenkins).

Paul made it interesting on purpose.. he's toying with his prey and gave them a false sense of confidence.

No...

Nikko, why did you birdie 18?

Going to Smugglers in the morning to see rounds 2-5...never seen the pros before....

McBeth is the guy that I really want to see (watching his Pittsburgh 2015 Worlds vids got me into the sport... but interested in seeing some of rhe other big names as well...

It was all set for Calvin, Sexton, Conrad and McBeth...great group to follow...

Nikko makes birdie on the last hole, so now McBeth is playing with Andrew Fish, Matt Bell, and Jake Lauber...

The first, third, and fourth cards are more attractive, but I'll still probably follow McBeth...

Ugghh...

If you're going to be there for the rest of the rounds, I'd follow a different card. You're right that Paul's card doesn't look that attractive. He's bound to be on a more entertaining card in rounds 3-5, hopefully lead card

I trust the chase card was sufficiently boring to go anywhere else, yes?

I've been watching all the coverage so far, suppriced how many BAD shots there is, , , ,usually impressed watching discgolf, but there is SOOOO many bad shots in this Worlds so far

The man, the myth, the legend has finished his Worlds at +112 for the tournament. I hope it was worth it Lloyd.

seriously - why all this hate on lloyd? he didn't take spots from someone else. the event didn't fill.

also where's the cut at? can't figure that out