• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2018 Waco Annual Charity Open DGPT

Did they change the layout or make the first hole harder? I vaguely remember the first hole last year being a fairly easy 2 with a triple mando right in front of the tee...

for future reference, where do you go to do the fan votes for these cards? (I know its too late for this one but I want to know for future events.)

Did they change the layout or make the first hole harder? I vaguely remember the first hole last year being a fairly easy 2 with a triple mando right in front of the tee...

Nope it was the same starting hole as last year. No triple mando on the starting hole just a bit of OB.. Rickys drive was just a little high and went out.. I watched the first few MPO cards tee off and didn't see one birdie. I figured that would be an automatic 2 for most of them

I thought the first hole was the hyzer over the bushes with the sidewalk wall, and the triple mando right in front of the tee was course hole 2, but for the tourney is on the back nine.

15 OB penalties on hole 6 out of 15 women still in the field (Des DNF) although 3 women accounted for 8 of the OBs.

And I expect that Paige will dominate in the FPO division

The tight woods of the back 9 at BEast always favors sidearms. They don't have to turn their back in those 10' and 20' wide fairways. Hokom has a chance there.

Of course, Paige has the big advantage in the open holes of the front nine -- but 3 (2, 3, 5) & of those also are sidearm-friendly

Latest posts