• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] 2018- What is everyone's longest disc these days?

Furthest officially measured is Champ Colossus which went 620. Furthest during normal rounds or field work is a Star Boss, measured up to 510.

Furthest officially measured is Champ Colossus which went 620. Furthest during normal rounds or field work is a Star Boss, measured up to 510.

The Colossus can be sneaky long. Every once in a while I'll hit it just right and the Colossus will go as far as any disc I own.

I think its a better mold than some people give it credit for.

Nice beat in dx valkyrie I can throw pretty far. Same can be said for my light weight star destroyer forehand.

Furthest ever is with a Dragon, when it was new at? but it was after hitting a tree on a 800 foot hole then I got the disc and threw it about 500 feet.
But my most consistent longest discs are a 168 gram Champion Destroyer and my 170 gram Champion Destroyer is just bit more overtstable and can only do a the shape of a archery long bow when strung up or it is my Glow Champion or Star Valkyrie depending on wind and other factors, with both discs at 171 grams.

The Ballista is probably the farthest disc I have but my form isn't quite good enough to get the most out of it.

I've been emulating GG lately and this is no longer accurate. I now have some business throwing a Ballista and it is probably an early favorite for my longest disc. I might have to take a pile of drivers to the field and see what happens. This slot really changes a lot for me b/c I'm always tinkering with form.

Cannon for me. Started messing with a couple of max wt Worlds from my storage boxes. Undecided on buying more Cannon or World.

Amazon is recommending the Colossus in G* based on browsing history

Cannon for me. Started messing with a couple of max wt Worlds from my storage boxes. Undecided on buying more Cannon or World.

Cannon is definitely up there. I haven't thrown one in a while, but I should. I won't say the World is one of my longest discs, but its another good one.

Colossus is only OK for me. I find that it lacks the necessary glide to really flex out for huge bombs. I'll still say the Shryke is the disc I throw the furthest most consistently.

Legacy Cannon definitely.

Idk about you but even with my fairly small hands I hate how shallow the World is. Cannon is my weapon of choice and it's been that way for a number of years now. Plus the new 5year Cannons are BEEF so I only need one distance mold now.

Not a noodle arm if you were wondering.

A beat in 173g Gold Line Cutlass is my longest disc. Goes further for me than my World and Ballista Pro.

So many different molds in here. I have always thrown destroyers for max d, but am kind of thinking of trying some different stuff. I can get my destroyers out to 400 or so, any suggestions? I tried messing around with the shryke but the couple I tried (both star) were a little too flippy to be consistent for me on the course. Any suggestions on something that is a tick more stable than the shryke?

Latest posts