• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

I will tell you one DG media thing. Later this year the national broadcasting company is airing a half hour documentary about Tuomas Hyytiäinen, who won the first non-US Discmania Combine and became a Team Discmania player. The premiere is actually tomorrow, on my home course after a one-round competition.

You may ask "Who?" but the bigger question is, in what other country than Finland would they do something like that?

Awesome! I met Tuomas and the crew when we were shooting the Lizotte's Trick Shot Challenge videos. I know they filmed him at LVC 2018. He had a bit of a "welcome to the big leagues" moment playing against all of the top stars at once. Seems like a young man with a good head on his shoulders.

Nate Doss you dirty dog.
6GIdvj7.png

Discmania is moving to Eagle's backyard.

So?

It's also the sales manager and store manager's home state, described as a great benefit in their blog post, being able to be tight with the local scene, and get away from the expense of Cali.

What is Not mentioned once in the article..? Eagle.

Sorry about the previous thread drift... there are lots of great BBQ. As a Texan, I like it that we cook it so you don't need sauce. That said, a small cue shack in Savoy TX called Perks cooks up some really good brisket and you can get a spicy "cajun" hot sauce that is heavenly on a sandwich. Usually, I forgo the sauce, but added it from Perks on reliable recommendation. They put their end pieces in the beans, too.

That said, Alabama pulled pork with their white sauce is hard to beat if you're eating swine. Louisiana sauces are hard to beat on yardbird (chicken).

Chili was invented in Texas for cowboys working cattle. There are no beans in real chili. You can add beans to your chili. That's OK. As for Ohio style... if the "Skyline" in a can is even close to what you're talking about... not so good. In fact, it's bad. Watery and bland. Of course, I've never had really good chili from a can.

I'm glad the Paige's are taken care of. Paige Pierce ran away with the VPO.

Saw some ads about the Match: Tiger vs Phil and got me thinking...

If they did sth like this with Paul vs Ricky and Jomez produced the hell out of it, I would gladly pay to view it now that its offseason and there arent DG coverage videos every other weekend for free.

iu

What course is everybody thinking? Paul moved to VA, Ricky's in Rock Hill SC, right? What's a compelling neutral ground? Harmon Hills?

iu

What course is everybody thinking? Paul moved to VA, Ricky's in Rock Hill SC, right? What's a compelling neutral ground? Harmon Hills?

I would pay to watch this as well. I'm kinda new to DGCR, so I don't know how to mention people, but CCDG or Jomez need to make this happen. I'd pay $10 to watch a 1:1 match between those two with their new sponsors.

iu

1 on 1 for all 27 holes at Harmon Hills.
Yeah, I would pay to watch that....extra even to follow the card.

Harmon is one tough course, but fair, those of you whom haven't seen/played it.
Some holes advantage Paul, other advantage Ricky. Fair.

Make it happen and take my money.

What do you think Discraft would/could offer Mcbeth for a contract?

100k a year to throw frisbees? Couple mil for a multi year deal? I wonder

Discraft, here is you'all a promo idea.

The scene in the Hall of Fame Classic that MJ won; where MJ throws a beautiful tunnel shot and you hear Paul in the background say "How does he do that?".
Cut to Paul holding a Discraft disc and throwing the same line.
After the disc lands, have Paul speak off camera "that's how he did it"

Last edited:

Latest posts