• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

2513_500.jpg

The McPro aviars, the way I understand it, are the classic aviar P&A mold with the small bead. The KC Pro aviar is the stiff plastic version of the big bead aviar, which is different from the classic P&A mold.

So galactic big beads = kc pro aviars, not mcpro aviars. And if this all correct, that means the galactic mcpro aviars = galactic classic aviar P&A's. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

No.

McPros are the beadless PnA mold in rebranded KC Pro plastic.

I think you are correct that Galactic Big Beads would basically be fancy KC Pro Aviars.

I'm not American so I don't really get this BBQ discussion...internal joke or just a way to destroy treads?
BBQ is why 'Merica kicks ass in space. It's that simple.
Dead Wrong! We have no teeth that can properly tear raw meat. Bears are omnivores we are not. That said, we are not obligate Herbivores meaning we can subsist on meat for a time. Also, carnivores and omnivores do not suffer from heart disease as we do, because they were evolved to process cholesterol accordingly.

iu

I both agree and disagree with so many comments on this thread. And yet I don't really feel like wading into an argument over what I eat on a thread devoted to disc golf pros switching sponsors. I'm vegetarian (not vegan and I have been that way my whole life). BBQ is something I don't eat (to me, it's not the same as grilling vegetables, mushrooms, veggie patties, etc.) so all the talk about it kind of bores me tbh.

To whoever said that meat eaters don't broadcast their preferences for meat constantly or argue about them or try to convert people to their own opinions, have you not been reading this thread? There have been many pages in the thread of people going around and around about what BBQ style and which meats are best and how they should be cooked. Not that it matters to me; anyone is free to eat whatever they want honestly. It is just funny to me that one person pops up and says they're vegan and they are immediately told that they shouldn't be trying to convert others to their food preferences. As if arguments about BBQ hadn't been going on for hundreds of pages of people talking about their meat preferences.

Welp, guess I waded into it anyway. So, who wants to talk about pros switching sponsors? ;)

interesting interview on Ultiworld with Ricky about his Innova deal and rivalry with Paul.. He was very open about everything but the "money deal" with Innova.

Best BBQ near a course I've had is the pulled pork sandwich at that hole in the wall near Lake's Edge DGC in Reidsville. I like some of the local chains here like Sonny Bryant's, but finding a real 'down home' local joint when you are out bagging courses is the best.

You are in for a real treat if you ever get to KC. Not trying to argue what type of BBQ is best, but the best BBQ (IMO) in KC (Joe's) is right next to Rosedale DGC (two 18 hole courses), and right next door to the DD store.

You are in for a real treat if you ever get to KC. Not trying to argue what type of BBQ is best, but the best BBQ (IMO) in KC (Joe's) is right next to Rosedale DGC (two 18 hole courses), and right next door to the DD store.

^^ truth ^^

KC BBQ is where it's at for sure. KC/Okie Joe's, Slap's, Q39, Jack Stack and the list goes on and on.

Dave Feldberg spotted with a pile of infinite branded discs and an Infinite Discs shirt on their Instagram. Could be promotional, but interesting nonetheless.

Could bag most Infinite discs, and fill in the gaps with Innova. Would also provide useful insight to new disc designs.

Dave Feldberg spotted with a pile of infinite branded discs and an Infinite Discs shirt on their Instagram. Could be promotional, but interesting nonetheless.

Soooo does that mean he's only going to throw Infinite brand discs? That's not a lot of discs for him to choose from...Or can he throw whatever they carry? Are there any other pros sponsored by a vendor as opposed to a manufacturer? Might be a good sell for MVP and Axiom as Infinite does all those funky custom stamps on those brands.

Hmmmm...tis an interesting plot twist.

Might be a good sell for MVP and Axiom as Infinite does all those funky custom stamps on those brands.

Hmmmm...tis an interesting plot twist.

Infinite does their own wacky stamps on lots of brands, including Innova. They had a series of "bread" stamps on the Teebird, Thunderbird, and Firebird last year.