• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

Called the Grip bag. "new shots in his game"

The marketing genius of this man.

I'll bet anyone 2 dollars that his game will look exactly the same as when he carried his previous sponsors discs.

I think the Zone will bring some different shots to his game. He said as much in the Smashboxx interview. I don't think that was marketing, that part impressed me as pretty genuine.

I'm still wondering what Trilogy is going to do. I am half-tempted to say they may have been outmaneuvered this off-season.

It'll be interesting to see what shakes up now that Ricky is gone. But to me, when I think of Trilogy (and moreso Dynamic), I think of them catering more to Juniors and Ams. And more so trying to get the newer people to disc golf that didn't grow up only knowing Innova and maybe Discraft. That said, I don't think they really need a top 3 MPO player if they can kinda lock down FPO and keep selling the "we're a family" thing. Their fanbase is pretty loyal. Also, with their Junior team, one of those guys are likely to be at the head of the next generation of pros. We'll see though. Loving all of the moves.

Sucks losing Uli, although I could have told you that was going to happen months ago. The new dude in the video is going to be a fantastic pick up though! Excited for them to reveal it to everyone!

Looks like Kevin Jones but the putt really looks like Ricky to me. Not the typical straddle putt you see from Kevin.

Looks like Kevin Jones but the putt really looks like Ricky to me. Not the typical straddle putt you see from Kevin.

The hair/head shape in the vid looks nothing like Rick in my opinion. Ricky's head is longer and thinner. The dude in the video is also quite a bit taller than KJ. I could be wrong, just what I thought.