• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 United States Disc Golf Championship Oct 2-5

Austin Turner is a man. Austin Turner is wearing said shorts. Therefore, they are a man's shorts. :doh:

If i wear underwear from victoria secret....

I actually think his shorts are made for women. Like they are actually a ladies brand.

Nothing wrong with it. Bold strategy and stood out to me. Just something i noticed since i dont care for the aesthetics of this course.

.........And some of his straddle putts made me slightly uncomfortable loljk

Last edited:
Paige Pierce had no birdies in her round, but she had four bogeys, three double bogeys and a triple bogey. Now she knows how I feel when I play disc golf. :(

Actually she would have had to be playing on a pitch n putt and throw a quadruple bogey or two in there to know how I feel.

Risley "freestyling" his disc after putts and other throws....very annoying...or maybe it reminds me of him talking...which is also annoying....and makes me more annoyed than i should be...

OK, your right, its my problem, not his. I will settle down now. Thanks for talking it out with me.

At least we won't have to see him on day twos post coverage!:D

I agree with you though. He's my least favorite pro disc golfers, and while the rest of the DD crew seems to have backed off from their attention seeking behaviors, he seems like he's upped his game.

Ok, ok, I'll settle down now too!

I am not completely opposed to pay to see live coverage. This is after all my favorite event. But before I proceed a few questions:

Is their anybody doing day after coverage?

If I pay, does this mean I can watch old live coverage like catching up with round 1?

Thanks, So so desperate to see film on this great event!

I am not completely opposed to pay to see live coverage. This is after all my favorite event. But before I proceed a few questions:

Is their anybody doing day after coverage?

If I pay, does this mean I can watch old live coverage like catching up with round 1?

Thanks, So so desperate to see film on this great event!

Top two cards are being covered for day-after release.

Live broadcasts are going to be archived for a month for anyone who paid to watch.

There was no live coverage for round 1 but there were two cards covered for edited release. Check TheSpinTV and JomezPro on Youtube for those and all other next-day releases.

At least we won't have to see him on day twos post coverage!:D

I agree with you though. He's my least favorite pro disc golfers, and while the rest of the DD crew seems to have backed off from their attention seeking behaviors, he seems like he's upped his game.

Ok, ok, I'll settle down now too!

I wish post produced would just edit this clown out of the coverage. I'm perfectly okay watching Lizotte, Pierce and Dickerson without having to watch that throbbing tool play disc golf.

Not sure the third best player in the world qualifies as a buster

This type of course would seem to favor him. And with McBeth and Ricky out of the picture, he has to see this as a unique opportunity.

I'm looking forward to watching Saturday in person, because this **** is frustrating to watch on TV. Too much OB and you get no sense of what's inbounds or out. Even Nate & Jerm don't know until the OB graphic pops up.

Watching Paul's round was actually difficult, even knowing in advance what happened. Most perplexing meltdown I've ever seen. Makes this much more interesting and wide open though. It's very likely that we get a first-time champ.

Did we ever get a confirmation of whether this year's ratings wont count? His shot at 1060 would be over for the time being if not...

I loved Paige P's post-round comment that it was not only her goal to cash, she was manifesting it. :thmbup: :D

Go Paige!

Yea, I have a hard time seeing these new OB stakes sometimes and especially on the hole previews.

We can see the stakes, but it's very hard if not impossible to know which side of the lines are OB until the graphics tell us.

And I totally agree with Simon about the (IMHO most very gimmicky) new holes. :mad: :popcorn:

Latest posts